DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare delivery through mobile and virtual healthcare. A rapidly scaling Denver, Colo., startup, we provide right-sized healthcare through the power of technology, convenience, and service. DispatchHealth is striving to create an integrated, convenient, high-touch triage and care-delivery solution that extends the capabilities of the patient's care team and ensures we provide definitive, quality care in the home or at the patient’s location of need. Our skilled, certified providers arrive onsite with the expertise and tools necessary to administer advanced medical care and are supported by our technological infrastructure to ensure quality and improve outcomes. The veteran leadership team at Dispatch Health brings together the best startup, clinical and engineering skill sets to execute on a unique business model, positioning us to address and disrupt the changing healthcare landscape.
Do you want to be part of and thrive in a fast-paced, growth-stage, entrepreneurial technology - healthcare delivery company?
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done?
Are you passionate about transforming healthcare through technology innovation, service and quality care delivered to patients?
Provide patient-centered care through the power of technology, convenience, and service.
Create the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world.
Our Values – the foundation to our culture
- World-class customer service and quality
- Work hard while having fun
- Drive innovation
- Working collaboratively
- Always do what is right for the patient
- Focus on the continuum of care
- Give back to our community
- Create a diverse and inclusive work environment
DispatchHealth is transitioning from an existing PostgreSQL database to an Amazon Redshift database to facilitate business intelligence and reporting capabilities. We are seeking a contractor for a temporary engagement to help with implementation of this project as outlined below.
Timeline and scope:
320 consulting and development hours, to be completed by 3/31/2021. Complete scoping and final timeline to be completed after 40 hours.
- Diagram ETL/ELT from raw data through external facing Data API.
- Create use case guide for Redshift as a data warehouse, Redshift as a BI database and Redshift as a Data API.
- Create use case guide for integration of external tools at the step between “processed data” and “reporting data”.
- Create use case guide for database schemas, table structures and recommended nodes/sizing.