We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences for their customers. Quantum Metric is paving the way for Continuous Product Design, a brand new methodology that is helping enterprises embrace digital transformation. Major enterprises across industries ranging from quick service restaurants to airlines and everything in between are reaping the benefits. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
Our number one goal at QM is happy people, happy culture. We offer numerous committees and resource groups, including the Women’s Resource Group, Parent’s ERG, and our DEI committee, to name a few. We bring the culture of a small knit startup to a rapidly expanding company, which has tripled its size in just 2 years. Our executives and managers come from an impressive range of backgrounds and are passionate about enabling their team to find their passion. Many of our employees work remotely, though we also have satellite offices in Chicago, Denver, and DC.
🚀 About the Role
Quantum Metric creates data in silos: marketing, sales, product, customer success, HR, and finance. The Data Solutions Manager will ensure that all business stakeholders have access to accurate, actionable data; help to disseminate that data as required (e.g., dashboards); and ensure data strategy can be supported.
You will be responsible for driving and actively participating in data-focused projects that require a data governance and quality point-of-view. This work will require strong leadership abilities as you’ll work both independently and with project teams to understand, research, resolve, document and communicate direction. You will utilize your knowledge of product data and will expand your understanding of the business as you work to determine effective solutions to data quality challenges.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to extract relevant data from existing operational databases into centralized operational database that will serve as the source of truth for all business decisions
- Evaluate business requirement documents for new systems as needed
- Develop an analytical data framework that can adapt to meet the evolving needs of a fast growing company, including “see around corners” to anticipate future analysis needs
- Design and implement data quality monitoring against operational data sources and data lake/warehouse to ensure adherence to standards with continuous improvement goals.
- Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Interpret and communicate results in a manner accessible to stakeholders
- Apply data visualization and summarization techniques to analytical results
- Deep understanding and technical capability for system design, data governance and business strategy, ability to translate strategy into desired outcomes
- Strong understanding of data lineage, data warehousing and data platforming
- Strong analytical mindset and ability to use data and logic to tell stories
- Ability to decompose complex problems into manageable parts
- Experience with data visualizations tools to discern critical information from large data sources
- 5+ years of professional experience in a data rich environment
- Minimum of 5 years experience with databases
- 2+ years Functional data governance experience
- 2+ years experience with Tableau (Tableau Prep and Server)
- Strong process management with proven ability to optimize and scale processes with the business
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.)
- Advanced expertise with SQL
- Strong communications skills across all mediums and audience types
- Comfortable working with tight deadlines; must be able to multitask and be proactive
- Compensation: Base $120,000 - 130,000
🏆 Perks and Benefits
This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
401k and Options / Equity
Time off (Paid Vacation, 9 Sick days, Holidays)
11 company holidays
3 weeks (120 hours) accrued vacation
Sick leave (according to state mandated allocation)
In addition to our more traditional benefits, we also offer generous perks, a flexible work environment, and numerous resources for professional development and team building.
Rewards and recognitions programs
Robust onboarding and training program
One-time stipend for work at home employees
Flexible work environments
Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
Employee Referral Program
Lead Referral Program
Latest MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
Supportive and collaborative culture
RECHARGE PROGRAM (after 3 years, disconnect for 3 weeks, no email/slack)
About Quantum Metric
As the pioneer in Continuous Product Design, Quantum Metric helps organizations put customers at the heart of everything they do. The Quantum Metric platform empowers a customer-centric culture, using quantified empathy to align business and technical teams to effectively prioritize customers needs based on business impact.
Today, Quantum Metric captures insights from 20 percent of the world’s internet users, supporting nationally recognized brands in ecommerce and retail, travel, financial services and telecommunications. 6 of our customers come from the top 25 Fortune 500 Companies. Our customer retention rate is 97%.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to accelerate our product and people growth. Quantum Metric has been recognized as an excellent place to work by the Inc 5000 and the Deloitte 500.
If your background matches the above role and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you.