Data and Reporting Analyst at GoSpotCheck
| Greater Denver Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:11 a.m. (MST) on Saturday, August 8, 2020
GoSpotCheck is a team of 100+ of the best and brightest minds in Denver and beyond who all share a common goal: to reimagine how the mobile workforce works.
200+ enterprise brands in 70 countries across 6 continents power their mobile workforces with GoSpotCheck. Our software helps teams perfect merchandising, increase sales, reduce labor and expenses, ensure safety and quality, and improve profitability from the field. We do this with dynamic surveys, digital photo capture, machine learning, artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, IoT and data integrations, Bluetooth thermometer integrations, and automated issue resolution with flexible workflows. We power cloud-based mobile and desktop solutions and provide fast implementations to deliver quick time to value. We currently serve the retail, fast moving consumer goods/consumer goods, restaurant, beer-wine-spirits, facilities, commercial real estate, and healthcare industries and equip their operations and sales teams with elegant, easy-to-use tools to do their jobs efficiently in the field.
Our customers have completed an incredible 500,000,000 business-building missions using our tools, and include market leaders like PepsiCo, Beam Suntory, Panera Bread, Danone, Under Armour and more.
What You'll Do
- As a Data and Reporting Analyst at GoSpotCheck, you’ll advocate for, consult with, and empower our customers to make the most of the GoSpotCheck business intelligence suite. You will work directly with an Enterprise Customer Success Manager to help our most strategic customer and deliver exceptional customer experience through excellent data skills, reporting clarity, timely request resolution, and attention to detail. You’ll get your hands dirty, diving into the customers' data and reporting objectives, ensuring their structure is set up for success and confirming they are seeing expected results. Finally, you’ll be the right-hand person to assist an Enterprise Customer Success Manager with correspondence, calls, and meetings involving data reports to make sure our customers get the white-glove service we take pride in!
What We'll Achieve
- We’ll continue to develop close business relationships with our most strategic customer to comprehend their business needs, communicate how the GoSpotCheck solution solves their needs, and provide regular communication to answer questions, provide recommendations, and resolve issues.
- We’ll improve engagement by helping the customer see the best ways to ingest and set up data through GoSpotCheck, then transform that data into valuable insights and reporting.
- We’ll build a firm foundation from which our customers can keep their focus on strategy by building and maintaining their operational reporting structure.
- We’ll provide exemplary account management by sitting on the data-centric Professional Services team and partnering with Engagement Managers and Business Intelligence Engineers to meet our customers’ needs.
Who You Are
- 1-3+ years of experience in a data-facing and/or analysis role. Ideally, you have worked with or on a customer-facing team.
- While you consider yourself a systematic thinker and enjoy working with data, you also pride yourself on great communication skills!
- You’re a superstar in Excel and have a basic understanding of relational databases and writing SQL queries. Bonus points if you also have a working knowledge of BI applications like Looker.
- You are able to use resources effectively to find out answers you don’t know, but also articulate answers you are sure of. You are secure and assured in your data!
- Even when your interactions are limited to email and phone conversations, building relationships with customers comes very naturally to you.
- Your written communication is exceptional: concise, persuasive, and mindful.
- You have a dynamic and remarkable phone presence.
- You are able to effectively prioritize, plan, and organize your workload based on need and urgency, particularly for those times when you have too much to do and not enough time.
- You have a hunger to learn and grow and want to work closely with a Sr. Customer Success Manager and a large, complex customer!
- You are located in the U.S. and are able to work at home remotely, or eventually in our Denver Headquarters.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
We are innovators: We believe in the power of human ingenuity and create technology to unleash it. We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are leaders: We believe we’re only as successful as our customers. We’re here to help them reach their goals. We provide exceptional customer service, strategic recommendations, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business has a fundamental imperative to help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We built a company centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who are able to effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely. We are headquartered in Denver, CO, and always plan to have a physical office space so employees can work remotely, in-office, or a hybrid of both.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees. We want to work with empathetic, smart, customer-obsessed, growth-minded, passionately curious professionals and “doers” who share our common values. We’re passionate about creating intuitive, beautiful, effective tools to power the mobile workforce around the world. We are honored to be BuiltIn Colorado's - #1 Midsize Company to Work For in Colorado 2019, category winner of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces, and one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work in 2018. We take pride in doing great work, and truly love coming in to the office every day.
GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description