Data Analyst III at GHX (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:24 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, December 8, 2021
The Consulting Analyst will support multiple healthcare supply chain engagements centered around master data management, requisitioning, accounts payable/receivable automation, and the utilization of GHX e-Commerce solutions. Analysts will support other consulting resources working on provider and supplier engagements with data collection/compilation, analysis and reporting activities. Resource will interface directly with GHX connected customers, other GHX functions and potential trading partners to complete assigned tasks.Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Perform ad hoc queries on multiple large data sets to identify data issues and initiate corrective action.
- Collection of qualitative and quantitative data to assess current processes, facilitate customer communication and utilization activities.
- Develop data driven dashboards and reports to support client exception management processes during GHX solution and service go-live events.
- Accurately prepares support documentation, client presentations, work plans, and other deliverables.
- Contributes to training sessions to implement identified initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years of prior experience in data analyst role
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Access skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of working with large data sets (>1M records)
- Understand objectives and be able to work independently
- 2-3 years of experience within the health care industry
- Strong organization skills; ability to multi-task
- Ability to interface with multiple user groups, such as: provider, supplier, distributors and group purchasing organizations
- Customer-focused orientation
- Adaptability and flexibility to support multiple projects simultaneously
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and good organization skills
- Knowledge of e-commerce concepts
- MS office applications (email, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Willingness to travel 40%; as needed
Read Full Job Description