Data Analyst III - MDM at GHX (Remote)
As a Data Analyst III, you will work to improve and scale data management and processing capabilities. As part of the Master Data Management team, your work will enable capabilities for GHX’s data and analytics solutions utilized by hospitals and suppliers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify patterns and connections across varying data sets to enrich master data lists and enhance data processing
- Develop and monitor data quality metrics for key data assets
- Take initiative to generate and test algorithms for insights driven from data
- Collaborate with engineering teams to automate matching and merging of data
- Be a subject matter expert on key data assets and data operations
- Take ownership to work effectively with key stakeholders across engineering, product, and operational teams
- 5+ years professional experience analyzing and finding insights in large data sets
- High degree of competence using SQL and MS Excel
- Familiarity with data science tools, like python or R, is a plus
- Familiarity with ETL tools is a plus
- Familiarity with healthcare or ERP data is a plus
- A demonstrated track record of accomplishing goals, meeting deadlines, and holding yourself and others to a high standard
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a proven ability to present solutions with both technical and non-technical arguments
- A strong background in mathematics, statistics, engineering, and/or informatics
Estimated Salary range for this position: $83,000- $88,000
The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/
GHX: It's the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe - who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce - not shift - the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 800 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Atlanta, Georgia, Chicago, Illinois, and Omaha, Nebraska.