Data Analyst (Curation) - Mexico
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to an organization’s technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Open Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities and their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a Data Analyst, Data Curation to support JumpCloud’s Enterprise Data and Analytics team in developing and refining a data model that supports JumpCloud’s growth strategy. A successful analyst will exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy tackling data management problems that most other people cannot solve, as well as shaping the future capabilities of JumpCloud’s performance reporting and data governance. Come be a part of an exciting new team where you will be able to work on challenging projects, rich data sets, and develop valuable skills. This role involves frequent engagement with analytics partners and data engineering to mature our data model and pipeline and will report to the director of data and analytics.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as a trust liaison between the business and data engineering; help to prioritize and streamline data modeling and curation efforts - especially with our Product and/or Leads to Cash datasets.
- Tackle key data curation and governance efforts to optimize the data model for quality, reliability, and self-service capabilities
- Assess the current state of our data model and make recommendations on developing a scalable and sustainable solution
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: Automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, evaluating our infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Partner with analytics and data science to support stakeholders including the Product, Sales, Marketing, Growth, Finance, and Customer Success teams with data-related technical issues and their data infrastructure needs.
- Partner with analytics and operational experts to develop data systems that provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics.
- Assist in developing documentation around system integration, data flows, data dictionary, user guides and best practices.
We’re looking for:
- Advanced working knowledge and experience in SQL and relational databases; Snowflake is preferable
- Solid understanding of Salesforce data architecture and/or supporting complex Product data; Fivetran and/or Mongo experience is a plus
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages; Python and/or Scala is preferable
- Familiarity with data design, dimensional modeling principles, and data integration concepts
- Demonstrate understanding and application of effective change management and version control techniques. Git/Gitlab/Github experience highly preferred
- Experience developing data quality and validation checks, as well as addressing service incidents related to data load or quality issues, ensuring data delivery SLAs are met as expected
- Solid project management and organizational skills; Agile experience is a plus
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; Start-up experience is preferable
- Experience with product-led-growth (PLG) is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
This role is remote in the country of Mexico. You must be located in and authorized to work in Mexico to be considered for this role.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.