About the Team:
Reserve Trust is the first fintech trust company with a Federal Reserve master account. We provide B2B payments services that financial institutions and fintech’s have previously only been able to obtain from correspondent and sponsor banks. Unconstrained by legacy banking systems, the company is actively building new services, APIs, and payment rails to support embedded and real time payments for any fintech service or software platform. Headquartered in Colorado, the company is backed by some of the world’s best financial technology investors including QED and Fintech Collective.
Our Company Values:
Trust, Curiosity, Drive and Collaboration
Our Company Culture:
As a member of the Reserve Trust team, you are expected to contribute your talents and energies to conducting our business and improving the culture and quality of Reserve Trust. We value teamwork and collaboration within your department and cross functionally. We encourage knowledge sharing and challenging the norm. We value each other thru active appreciation and recognition. Bring your best practices to the table to help us build a world class, leading payments platform that continuously pushes the envelope in customer service. We want you to be the best version of yourself with us!
How You Fit In:
As part of the Compliance Team of Reserve Trust you’ll play a critical role in ensuring our compliance with OFAC and sanctions screening and manage deliverables for regulatory exams and audits . To be successful in this role, you must have demonstrated experience with BSA/AML/OFAC compliance and the ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workloads, maintain attention to detail, resolve issues, and work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing technologically driven environment.
This role reports to the BSA/AML/OFAC Officer and will partner and collaborate with the Payment Operations, Risk and Compliance teams ensuring all transactions are reviewed and cleared in a compliant and timely manner.
What You’ll Do:
· Perform daily OFAC and sanctions screening and clearing under the direction of the OFAC Compliance Officer (disposition of false-positive matches).
· Manage day to day efforts around regulatory examinations & internal and external audits.
· Provide/coordinate training for appropriate employees and new employees on compliance requirements, policies, and procedures.
· 314b & 314a working knowledge of the function and process.
· Create and update all compliance documentation for customers- standardized process
· Facilitate regulatory reporting requirements, including the filing of Suspicious Activity Reporting.
· Ensure transaction monitoring for suspicious activity is conducted according to internal procedures.
· Perform customer due diligence.
· Perform customer re-review analysis.
· Carryout daily tasks as outlined in Compliance related policy and procedures.
· Other relevant job duties as necessary.
· Preferred minimum of 10 years’ experience in BSA/AML/OFAC Compliance
· Bachelor’s degree or higher
· Basic knowledge of Money Service Business and Payment Processer requirements
· Problem solving, and organizational skills required
· Ability to understand complex financial products and expected compliance driven controls
· Strong project management skills
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a team to drive results
· Demonstrated strong knowledge in controls, risk assessments, and the design and testing of compliance related internal controls
· Strong organization skills
· Creative thinking and affinity to innovation
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills for both internal and external individuals
· Proven ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workloads, maintain attention to detail, resolve issues, and work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing technologically driven environment
· Must maintain a high level of accuracy in a high-speed environment
· Working knowledge of Windows/PC including Outlook, Excel and Word
· Demonstrates Resiliency
· Directs Oneself
· High Attention to Details
· Drives for Results
· Exhibits Resourcefulness
· Communicates Effectively
What Reserve Trust Offers:
· Competitive Salaries
· Stock Options
· 401(k) with company contribution
· Excellent No-Cost and Low-Cost Medical, Dental and Vision plans for employees and dependents
· Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
· FSA and HSA Plans
· Flexible PTO
· Home office stipend
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $65,000 – 80,000. Reserve Trust intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience and location.
The Reserve Trust Company does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status.
The Reserve Trust Company is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Questions for phone interview:
1) What is your experience with OFAC and other related sanctions screening and clearing?
2) What does your experience look like with AML and BSA? What are you responsible for?
3) What does your experience look like with 314a/b? What are you responsible for?
4) What has your work around examinations and audits looked like?
5) Have you updated or prepared a lot of compliance documentation?
6) Have you had to run any training related to company compliance and knowledge?
Read Full Job Description