Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What You Will Be Doing
The CLO Senior Analyst is a dual role providing administrative and data entry support for Trust Relationship Managers in support of trust business objectives; and applying GAAP or IFRS principles of accounting to structured finance portfolios in preparing financial statements.
- Support assigned Trust Relationship Manager in the administration of CLOs
- Interpret and comprehend complex legal documents that govern structured finance deals
- Provide accurate and timely monthly reporting, in compliance with deal documents
- Interact in an ongoing relationship with associated financial partners and trust clients.
- Assist with account administration functions to ensure client satisfaction.
- Perform daily account activity:
- Cash and position reconciliations
- Post receipts
- Enter pending trade orders
- Research account discrepancies
- Prepare Net Asset Valuation (NAV) calculations, Balance Sheet, Income statements and Annual Financials for Structured Finance (CDO & CLO) portfolios and other related funds
- Analyze results and resolve accounting discrepancies
- Prepare asset roll forwards to verify accuracy of data
- Interact with external auditors in completing audits for specific funds
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Accounting, Finance, or industry Operations
- Highly proficient with Microsoft software
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skill
- Takes initiative and ownership of job responsibilities
- Must adhere to deadlines and targets given
What We Offer You
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A variety of career development tools, resources, and opportunities
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.