Business Systems Analyst at Granicus LLC
Granicus is the leading technology and service provider that empowers government organizations to create seamless digital experiences for the people they serve, and we are hiring! By offering the industry's leading cloud-based solutions for communications, content management, meeting and agenda management, and digital services to over 4,000 public sector organizations, Granicus helps turn government missions into quantifiable realities.
Come see the impactful work we've done on communities across the country (and world!): https://granicus.com/success-stories/
Granicus is seeking a Business Systems Analyst to join our team!
The Business Systems Analyst role at Granicus is focused around the administration and improvement of Salesforce and other critical Business Systems. You will regularly take on the technical tasks and consistently make contributions to all areas of the Salesforce solution. Additionally, you will be a key contributor when new features requests are groomed and planned by the Business Systems team.
What will you be doing?
· Influence and promote operational best practices for Salesforce.com
· Provide day-to-day end user support of the Salesforce.com application
· Perform administrator functions such as user management, profiles, roles, permissions, rules, assignment rules, queues, licenses, capacity, and storage management
· Work closely with business customers (e.g., Sales, Marketing, Finance, Customer Success) to increase efficiencies and ensure alignment with technology decisions
· Manage dashboards, reports, forms templates, page layouts, flows and approvals
· Create and maintain customer objects, object relationships, standard and custom fields
· Support and improve all Salesforce integrations, including marketing automation, project management and financial systems
· Maintain and ensure consistent data quality across Salesforce.com and other company systems
· Document requirements from the product owner/business lead
· Develop process maps to understand As-Is and To-Be scenarios
· 0-2 years of experience with Salesforce administration
· Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field preferred
· Demonstrate exceptional quantitative analysis skills and the ability to derive recommendations supported by data
· Ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively with stakeholders
· Salesforce certification (will be required to obtain within first 90 days)
· Basic understanding of coding syntax and patterns
· Can translate business requirements into technical solutions
· Demonstrate ability to adapt and willingness to take ownership of tasks and problems which may extend beyond initial scope of responsibility
· Have initiative to actively seek new knowledge and improve skills