Business Process Analyst at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The team you will join is a group of highly motivated, highly skilled individuals. They have extensive experience in the retirement industry and the Omni system and surround applications. The culture is one of collaboration and support. We spend the majority of our time on issue resolution, enhancements and conversion activities for retirement clients who have outsourced their recording keeping to FIS. The team has the opportunity to continue to develop and learn new skills as we work with the client and business to implement new products and processes.
What you will be doing
You will work with clients in the retirement industry who have outsourced their recordkeeping to FIS. You will assist with the migration of their plans to the OMNI platform and support their business ongoing. Your primary focus will be assisting with the development of business process solutions, testing these changes, and supporting any defect resolution after they move to production. In addition to working with the client, you will partner with the business processing teams to ensure they can support the change that is being implemented.
• Reviews and research production defects to identify root cause of problem
• Communicates directly with the clients on defect and enhancement resolution
• Develops strong user acceptance test plans and executes testing scenarios
• Assist with the development of business requirement documents and technical design documents on client projects
• Assist with proof of concept testing and process design on new retirement regulations
• Assist with presentations and training for the client and business area
What you bring:
• Strong understanding of Core OMNI, Admin Web and other surround systems and applications
• Strong knowledge in the development of test cases and execution of test scenarios
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, team-building, and time management skills
• In-depth knowledge of retirement services industry practices, regulations and processes
• Basic knowledge of one or more end-to-end systems development life cycles, e.g., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development and conversion methodologies
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Added bonus if you have:
• Excellent training/presentation skills to educate the organization on new or updated processes
• Strong negotiation and conflict management skills
• Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
What we offer you
• A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
• A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
• Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
• A fantastic range of benefits including private medical cover, dental cover and travel insurance
• Time to support charities and give back in your community
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.