Business Operations Analyst at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
We are building our B2B Business Operations team and need resources who can assist with internal team projects: technical writing for operations processes, content preparation for and interlock with leverage teams for Marketing, Client comms, sales enablement, etc. and also internal focused deliverable management (accomplishments, newsletter content, recognition programs, etc).
What you will be doing
- Plans and coordinates all aspects of non-technical projects from initiation through delivery
- Ensures requirements for internal projects align to operational standards. Develop alternate requirements or document exceptions as appropriate
- Develops, defines, and executes project plans, project scope, activities, schedules, budgets, and deliverables
- Coordinates activities and tasks among project team members and other internal departments as needed to meet project goals and ensure project completion is on schedule, within budget constraints, and of the appropriate quality standards for the project scope
- Coordinates and executes internal and external communication plans and deliverables
- Support creation and maintenance of presentation content for benefit of the team and division
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving, team, conflict management and time management skills
- Demonstrated skill in managing project budgets and timelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and carry out assignments that are sensitive in nature
Added bonus if you have
- Knowledge of project management standards, processes, procedures, and guidelines
- Knowledge of financial services industry
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.