We're problem-solvers and self-starters, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to dig deep into impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate, and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
The Data Science team lies at the foundation of Zoom's success - you'll be working cross-functionally with teams of engineers, scientists, accountants, and finance professionals on some of the most critical projects in the company. This role will entail ingesting of billing, subscription, tax, finance and other critical data sets that keep Zoom running.
If you are passionate about data and looking to join a fun and fast-moving team, we'd love to meet you! Our team is taking Zoom's data culture and this role focuses heavily on revenue analytics along with SOX compliance and we are looking for someone like you to help us get there! This role is based in most places in the US.
- Partner with architecture and other senior leads to address the data needs of our rapidly-growing business
- Join a group of passionate people committed to delivering "happiness" to our users and to each other
- Partner with data scientists, finance, accounting and other product teams to build and deploy revenue related data products
- Build custom integrations between cloud-based systems using APIs
- Write complex and efficient code to transform raw data sources into easily accessible models by coding across several languages such as Python or SQL
- Design, build, and launch new datasets and data models that provide intuitive analytics to the team
- Build data expertise and own data quality for the pipelines you create
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or equivalent
- 5+ Years of successful Business Intelligence or analytics team management including performance management, employee development and delivery results
- Passion for creating data infrastructure technologies from scratch using the right tools for the job
- Experience in solving complex data processing and storage challenges through scalable, fault-tolerant architecture
- Experience in designing and building highly scalable and reliable data pipelines using (Airflow, Python, Redshift/Snowflake).
- Proficiency in Python and SQL including optimizing large data sets
- Prior experience in revenue analytics and building SOX compliant systems is a plus
- Prior experience shipping scalable data solutions in the cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) and database technologies such as Snowflake, Redshift, SQL/NoSQL and or columnar databases
- Prior experience leading teams
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom's benefits is here . Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram