Automox is redefining an industry with unmatched ease, speed and control. From IT management to endpoint security, we allow users to easily see, analyze and act across their infrastructure – in an instant.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,000 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds and Unicef.
The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
The Automox Growth team is responsible for serving as a shared service & discipline across the organization to help teams specialize, solve hard problems, and execute revenue-bearing experiments.
The Business Intelligence & Analytics team lives within the Growth team and is responsible for using data driven insights to support overall strategy across the organization. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and problem solving skills, as well as interpersonal skills to work across the organization to understand business needs and drive forward recommendations.
As the Business Intelligence & Data Analyst Lead, you’ll be responsible for:
- Being the data leader across Growth and Operations
- Conducting insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time issues
- Partnering with cross-functional stakeholders to define key performance indicators, set targets, measure and monitor performance, and provide insights and analyses
- Working closely with product managers and engineers to create a data-driven product development culture, inform our product roadmaps, and create a deep understanding of customer behavior
- Translating organizational data needs into requirements that can be prioritized with data engineering
- Owning the roadmap to deliver scalable and robust BI capabilities and processes across the organization
- Fostering a data driven culture with your passion for teaching, telling stories with data, and surfacing insights through analytics and visualizations
- Maintaining and building out a robust knowledge base and source of truth for all data and metrics
- Applying creative approaches to prototype predictive modeling and customer segmentation
- Maintaining a solid understanding of our evolving data warehouse and organizational data needs
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience in an analytically-focused role (analytics, operations, consulting, finance, etc.)
- Innately curious and a natural teacher
- Strong working knowledge of SQL and experience with Python or R
- Experience with Mode Analytics, PowerBI, and AWS infrastructure is preferred
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to lead cross-functionally
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- A passion for finding insights in data and driving change based on those insights
- Ability to communicate and influence both technical and non-technical audiences
- An interest in making those around you better through teaching, sharing, and mentoring
- An ability to drive change with humility and tact
- A sense of ownership and a desire to learn that drives you to dig into the key drivers of & constraints on Automox’s growth, as well as areas where we have opportunity to reduce customer friction and deliver greater value to our customers
Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. The ranges are wide to leave room for variability in a candidate's skills, experience, and location all of which impact where someone might come in on the range. Minimum base salary - $90,000
TOTAL REWARDS: Thrive with Us
Beyond the Status Quo
Work from anywhere in the USA
Equity for Full-Time Employees
Unlimited PTO, generous sick time policy
$20 a month to connect virtually with colleagues
Active Giving committee and employee-led communities
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive Health Plans with generous employer contributions
100% Company paid Short Term/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Company HSA Contribution: $100-$150-$200 per month based on tier
Gender Affirmation Coverage on Cigna Medical Plan (including surgery)
Happiness & Well-Being
$25 per month Lifestyle Spending Account
Internet Reimbursement - $50/month
$750 Home office stipend
$10k Adoption Benefit
Comprehensive Family Planning Covered on Cigna Medical Plan
Up to 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
Automox policy requires that all employees be vaccinated for Covid-19 in order to travel for work or participate in in-person events with other employees, clients, and vendors. Vaccination is not a requirement of employment.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.