Business Data Analyst at Prove (Remote)
As a Business Analyst working in Prove’s Revenue Team, you play a critical role in defining how Prove’s clients use our phone P(ossession), R(eputation), O(wnership) solutions. Under the direction of the head of business analysts and business systems, and in partnership with the sales and data science teams, you will interpret the results of client data studies and drive crafting of the message back to the client. You will make recommendations based on analyses to show clients how they may use Prove products to solve for their unique customer experience, fraud, identity verification, or consumer authentication challenges.
With your data interpretation skills, you will play a pivotal role in distilling proof of concept results and synthesizing keen insights on customer experience challenges, fraud trends, key risk indicators, identity and authentication patterns, approval or rejection reasons, etc. You will apply your findings to suggest improvements to the prospect’s current operational process(es) utilizing Prove solutions to solve for their pain points.
You will work closely with the Sales Directors to build and present your findings and recommendations in a manner that helps our clients understand the quantitative benefit from using Prove solutions; including improvement in approvals, cost reduction, fraud capture, revenue gains and process improvement.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with the respective Sales Director to understand a prospect’s unique business problems, use cases, and current gaps; as a result, assist in driving the proof of concept design and execution to yield deeper insight into these issues
- Work with the Data Science Team to communicate the proof of concept (POC) design and client expectations from Prove Solutions
- Analyze and interpret the results of the PoC to demonstrate the problem areas and gaps with a prospect’s current process and how Prove’s solutions meet or exceed the stated prospect’s objectives
- Work with the Sales Director to provide customer consumable communication which advises clear data driven recommendations on how and where Prove solutions can be applied to achieve objectives
- Synthesize data learnings into a compelling (re)design of a prospective client’s current
- Promote, maintain and enhance our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion, and leadership.
- Strong passion for learning about our products and markets through in-house and external training.
What You Will Bring
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience as a business analyst; which includes at least 1 year of experience at a technology start-up or rapidly scaling company
- Strong ability to translate statistical results into business terms and value
- Solid understanding of statistical concepts and experience in applying them to solve business problems
- Ability to work with different cultures around the world
- Experience in R or Python and experience in a scripting language (C-shell or Bash)
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion and leadership
- Bachelor's degree or a Master’s degree in a technical field
- Experience in cybersecurity, fintech, or fast-growing startup is required
- Experience in a high-growth tech startup growing from $50m to $200m in ARR
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. The position description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the positions. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
Benefits & Perks for FTE Provers
- Competitive salaries & Bonus Plan
- Restricted Stock Options (RSUs) and 401(k) Retirement Plan & Match
- Comprehensive benefits for you and your family ❤️
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability (Short-term & Long-term), Employee Assistance Program, FSA, HSA
- Fully paid premiums for life insurance (up to 2x your salary) / AD&D
- Global Travel Insurance – Medical benefits to cover any employees traveling out of the United States on a work-related trip
- Emotion & Physical Wellness – Access to emotional and physical wellness services (EAP, Gympass, Prove Well-Being Reimbursement, etc.)
- Unlimited Vacation and Flexible hours
- Parental Leave Policy
- Professional Development Coaching via Bravely
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Healthy lunches catered and bottomless snacks & beverages for all office locations
- 12 paid holidays for all global employees
- Monthly celebrations, activities, and happy hours catering to in-office and virtual experiences
- A great place to work and connect with other talented Provers like yourself!