Business Analyst at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 17,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
We’re looking for a Business Analyst to empower and enable our rapidly-growing Property Acquisition (Sales) team in an environment focused on high velocity and high-quality sales.
The position will play a crucial role in developing a framework for scalable reporting and sales processes while maintaining operational excellence and continued scale of the sales organization. The position will partner with our Sales organization to provide ongoing data analysis, research, and process improvement. You’ll create insights and analysis for the sales organization, make recommendations for process optimizations, and support third-party tools and applications.
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely throughout the United States.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with the sales organization to drive process optimizations of sales tools & technology to improve productivity and unlock efficiency gains
- Partner with sales leaders to establish, collect, and measure key performance metrics
- Develop accurate & timely reports and dashboards that provide actionable insights to stakeholders with data driven recommendations for improved performance
- Leverage tools such as Salesforce, Google Sheets, Excel and other business applications to ensure efficient visibility of information across the entire organization.
- Monitor data and provide analysis to illustrate sales trends, identify strengths & weaknesses in current sales execution and support future sales strategy
- Execute lead distribution strategy (inbound + database)
- Work cross-functionally with Sales leadership, People and Finance teams to design, calculate, and administer sales compensation and incentives programs
- Support commission and contests for the sales organizations
- Support the process of ensuring accuracy & quality of Salesforce data related to the sales team
What makes you a great fit
- 3+ years of analytical experience in sales operations, business operations, or finance/revenue operations
- Strong proficiency in Salesforce.com
- Self-starter with an ability to multi-task in an ambiguous and faced-paced environment
- Experience interacting and communicating data analysis with a wide variety of Sales, Marketing, and Executive leaders
- Embody Evolve’s 10 core values
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado or other states, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office in the near future for our in office and hybrid options.
For this role our salary range is $62,000 to $72,000, depending on relevant experience.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.