We are data nerds with marketing souls! Blue Moon Digital Inc. is a Digital Consultancy with a team of experts leveraging proprietary technology & data science to help clients optimize their businesses and digital marketing initiatives. Our collaborative environment and opportunities for growth make people love working here, and we were recognized as a top 20 “Best Places to Work” in Colorado by the Denver Business Journal! Currently we are looking for a top-notch BI Analyst!
This Job is For You If:
· You enjoy working in a data driven, collaborative, and results-oriented environment
· You have advanced domain knowledge in one or more vertical industries (Finance, Retail, Media & Entertainment)
· You have the ability to demonstrate sustained exceptional performance, innovation, creativity, insight, and good judgment
· You enjoy communicating with people
What You’ll Do:
Working as a member of Blue Moon Digital’s Technology Solutions team, the BI Analyst is expected to oversee and drive to completion a wide variety of business intelligence and data visualization projects. You will be responsible for managing relationships with customers, defining business requirements, managing project scope and implementing BMDi products.
Here’s What an Ordinary Day of Work Might Look Like:
· Lead discovery sessions with customers, end-users, technical architects, and application designers to define the data requirements and structure to answer key business questions and solve complex business problems
· Write functional and technical specifications and communicate technical requirements
· Discuss customer data maturity and strategy, and drive adoption of recommended solutions
· Develop engaging and compelling data visualizations
· Manage end to end relationships with BMDi customers, from scoping through to delivery
What We’ll Love About You:
· College degree in related field and/or equivalent experience and education
· Minimum of 2 years BI Experience in a related field
· Experience working with business users to gather requirements, writing functional and technical specifications and communicating technical requirements
· Demonstrated excellence at presenting complex development topics to both executive and technical personnel
· Working knowledge of specialized BI and data visualization tools like Domo, Tableau, PowerBI, Qlikview, Sisense, Datorama, etc.
· Strong knowledge and application of data literacy
· Experience with a wide variety of business data (Marketing, Sales, Finance, Operations, etc…)
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
· Experience in recognizing business problems and recommending/developing solutions
· Ability to effectively manage customer expectations and project deliverables
What You’ll Love About Us:
· Great Company Culture: We focus on Achievement, Innovation, Courage, Integrity, Growth, and Teamwork. We are recognized by BuiltIn Colorado and the Denver Business Journal for our great workplace culture!
· Health Benefits: Variety of medical options along with dental and vision benefits
· Prepare for the Future: 401(k) with a company match
· Growth: Growth is one of our company’s core values. We provide a variety of opportunities for growth!
· Rest and Relaxation. Unlimited PTO, more than 10 paid holidays.
· Work/Life Balance: Blue Moon Digital encourages you to volunteer and provides health and wellness support
· Casual Workplace: Casual dress code, ping-pong table, open kitchen, and seamless work from home
· Meaningful Work: All employees have a big impact at BMDi!
· Blue Moon Digital is an employee-owned company
Blue Moon Digital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.