Regional Revenue Technology Specialist at Pax8 (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
Pax8 is the leading cloud-based technology marketplace, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving thousands of partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best.
We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
No matter who you are, Pax8 is a place you can call home. We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate, so we don’t look for the right "fit" – instead, we look for the add. We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
We are only as great as our people. And we have great people all over the world. No matter where you live and work, you’re a part of the Pax8 team. This means embracing hybrid- and remote-work whenever possible.
The Regional Revenue Technology Specialist plays a critical role in managing and optimizing our regional revenue technology with a specific focus on Salesforce, Outreach, and Highspot by ensuring its smooth operation and enhancing its functionality to support our business needs. Their expertise in Salesforce administration and deep understanding of business processes will be essential in delivering innovative solutions that drive efficiency and productivity for our organization.
- Salesforce Regional Revenue Administration
o Support adoption of the Salesforce platform for America’s region including: data integrity, staging, aging, forecasting process flow, and corporate reports
o Own rep and leadership productivity as it applies to Americas Revenue teams (Process Builder, Workflow Rules, Flows, reporting etc.).
- Business Process Analysis
o Collaborate with key stakeholders to understand and document business requirements, workflows, and processes
o Consolidate these requirements into Salesforce structure requests, implement requirements outside of platform structure as it pertains to regional revenue motions,
- Customization and Configuration
o Customize and configure Salesforce and regional revenue technology using declarative tools such as Process Builder, Workflow Rules, Flows, and other automation tools to streamline business processes and improve user experience
- Data Management
o Ensure data integrity and consistency by establishing and maintaining data quality standards
o Perform data imports, exports, and data cleansing activities
o Ensure the proper functioning of Core SFDC reports and dashboards while maintaining clean data. This primarily involves overseeing tools such as the Pipeline Inspection Tool and Rev Insights.
o Own the standardization of all the regional revenue technology reporting required by the revenue stakeholders
- Integration Management:
o Work closely with the development team and other stakeholders to integrate Salesforce with external systems, applications, and tools
- User Support:
o Provide training and support to enablement, ensuring they are equipped to effectively utilize revenue technology features and functionalities
- User Adoption and Feedback:
o Promote user adoption of revenue technology by identifying potential roadblocks and areas for improvement
o Solicit user feedback and implement enhancements accordingly.
- Release Management:
o Coordinate and inform the planning and execution of platform structure revenue technology releases with the Revenue Technology team, ensuring proper testing and communication with stakeholders
- Troubleshoot and Issue Resolution:
o Investigate and work with corporate revenue operations and Revenue Technology to resolve Salesforce-related issues
- Security and Compliance:
o Implement and maintain security best practices to safeguard sensitive data and ensure compliance with data protection regulations
- Project Management:
o Manage the regional projects and tasks ensuring the timely completion of these projects
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- At least two to three (2-3) years of experience managing SFDC, and other revenue technology tools.
- At least two (2) years of Revenue Insights and Pipeline Inspection tool experience.
- In-depth knowledge of the Salesforce CRM platform, including configuration, customization, and reporting capabilities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to understand complex business processes and translate them into effective technical solutions.
- Proficient in declarative development tools within Salesforce (Process Builder, Workflow Rules, Flows, etc.).
- Familiarity with Salesforce Lightning Experience and Lightning Web Components.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks, manage deadlines, and handle multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to data accuracy and quality.
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.A./B.S. in related field or equivalent work experience
- Qualified candidates can expect a salary beginning at $96,000 or more depending on experience
#LI-Remote #LI-JF1 #BI-Remote
*Note: Compensation is benchmarked on local Denver Metro area market rates. Qualified candidates in other locations can expect a salary package that may be adjusted based off applicable cost of wages in their respective location.
At Pax8 we believe that your Total Rewards should include a benefits package that shows how much we value our greatest assets. All FTE Pax8 people enjoy the following benefits:
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.