Product Support Specialist at Rightway (Greater Denver Area, CO)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are seeking two highly motivated and adaptable Product Support Specialists to start a new team at Rightway. These individuals will be responsible for providing exceptional customer support to our members, resolving their app-related issues, and proactively creating and enhancing support processes and documentation.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Act as the first point of contact internally when questions come in from members or clients via our Health Guide chats/calls, Pharma Guide chats/calls, communications from clients to the Client Success team, or from internal Rightway employees.
- Respond to these inquiries and troubleshoot member issues promptly and professionally, returning a “copy/paste” response for the member-facing party to return to the member or client.
- When appropriate, guide members through app functionalities, ensuring they have a positive experience.
- Investigate and diagnose technical issues reported by members.
- Follow established processes to resolve common problems and escalate complex issues to Tier Two support as needed.
- Maintain accurate records of member interactions and issue resolutions.
- Continuously assess and improve existing support processes to enhance efficiency and member satisfaction.
- Collaborate with the team to identify recurring issues and develop proactive solutions.
- Create and update support documentation and FAQs for internal and member use.
- Provide clear and concise instructions to members on using app features and functionalities.
- Proactively educate members on best practices to optimize their app experience.
- Identify opportunities for training sessions or webinars to improve member knowledge.
- Collaborate with product development and quality assurance teams to communicate member feedback and suggest improvements.
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to ensure a seamless support experience for members when more intervention is required.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Enthusiasm for refining and building processes that drive efficiency and consistency.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a commitment to resolving member issues effectively.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Attention to detail and a passion for creating and improving processes.
- Familiarity with healthcare technology and mobile applications is a plus - strong preference for internal candidates
- Previous experience in a customer support or technical support role, preferably in the healthcare or technology industry.
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact in the healthcare technology sector.
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- Growth and career development opportunities as the company expands, with exposure to Product Management roles.
BASE SALARY: $55,000-$75,000
CYBERSECURITY AWARENESS NOTICE
In response to ongoing and industry-wide fraudulent recruitment activities (i.e., job scams), Rightway wants to inform potential candidates that we will only contact them from the @rightwayhealthcare.com email domain. We will never ask for bank details or deposits of any kind as a condition of employment. If you have any questions about a suspicious interaction with Rightway, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected].
Rightway is on a mission to harmonize healthcare for everyone, everywhere. Our products guide patients to the best care and medications by inserting clinicians and pharmacists into a patient’s care journey through a modern, mobile app. Rightway is a front door to healthcare, giving patients the tools they need along with on-demand access to Rightway health guides, human experts that answer their questions and manage the frustrating parts of healthcare for them.
Since its founding in 2017, Rightway has raised over $130mm from investors including Khosla Ventures, Thrive Capital, and Tiger Global at a valuation of $1 billion. We’re headquartered in New York City, with a satellite office in Denver. Our clients rely on us to transform the healthcare experience, improve outcomes for their teams, and decrease their healthcare costs.
HOW WE LIVE OUR VALUES TO OUR TEAMMATES:
We’re seeking those with passion for healthcare and relentless devotion to our goal. We need team members who will:
- We are human first
Our humanity binds us together. We bring the same empathetic approach to every individual we engage with, whether it be our members, our clients, or each other. We are all worthy of respect and understanding and we engage in our interactions with care and intention. We honor our stories. We listen to—and hear—each other, we celebrate our differences and similarities, we are present for each other, and we strive for mutual understanding.
- We redefine what is possible
We always look beyond the obstacles in front of us to imagine new solutions. We approach our work with inspiration from other industries, other leaders, and other challenges. We use ingenuity and resourcefulness when faced with tough problems.
- We debate then commit
We believe that a spirit of open discourse is part of a healthy culture. We understand and appreciate different perspectives and we challenge our assumptions. When working toward a decision or a new solution, we actively listen to one another, approach it with a “yes, and” mentality, and assume positive intent. Once a decision is made, we align and champion it as one team.
- We cultivate grit
Changing healthcare doesn’t happen overnight. We reflect and learn from challenges and approach the future with a determination to strive for better. In the face of daunting situations, we value persistence. We embrace failure as a stepping stone to future success. On this journey, we seek to act with guts, resilience, initiative, and tenacity.
- We seek to delight
Healthcare is complicated and personal. We work tirelessly to meet the goals of our clients while also delivering the best experience to our members. We recognize that no matter the role or team, we each play a crucial part in our members’ care and take that responsibility seriously. When faced with an obstacle, we are kind, respectful, and solution-oriented in our approach. We hold ourselves accountable to our clients and our members’ success.
Rightway is a healthcare company looking to improve healthcare outcomes for everyone, everywhere. With that in mind, we have to consider what is good for the health of our team, the company, and the communities we operate in. As such, Rightway has determined a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees, in combination with other safety precautions, is the best way forward.
Rightway is PROUDLY an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in strength in the diversity of thought processes, beliefs, background and education and fosters an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated to drive the best business decisions possible. We do not discriminate on any basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the consideration of merit, qualifications, need and performance.