Customer Experience Quality Assurance Specialist at Melio (Greater Denver Area, CO)
We want YOU to be a founding member of the new Denver FaMelio! As the fastest growing fintech company in the United States, the Melio team is expanding to Denver to continue to impact and aid small businesses across the country. We are looking for collaborative, transparent and hardworking team members to help grow and scale this new office!
The Quality Assurance Specialist is an integral part of our rapidly growing and fast-paced team here at Melio as we continue to grow. The main function of this role is to regularly review Customer Care Agent phone, email, and chat interactions to support a consistently positive customer experience. As an integral part of the Customer Experience organization, the Quality Assurance Specialist will gain hands-on experience with helping to scale the Melio team across New York and Denver.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Monitor up to 30 interactions of customer care agents daily (phone calls/emails)
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality guidelines
- Identify individual Agent training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality
- Weekly calibration sessions with Team Manager
What we’d love to see:
- 1 year experience in a customer service related position is preferred (call center, restaurants, retail, etc.)
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- 8.5 interactions/hr, 90% satisfaction preferred
Benefits and Perks:
- Basic Compensation: $65,000 - $75,000
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical/dental/vision) where Melio pays a majority of the monthly premiums
- Competitive compensation plans
- 401K matching
- Flexible PTO
- Stocked kitchen full of snacks, drinks, coffee and much more!
- Extensive career growth and development opportunities throughout a growing startup
When we started Melio, we wanted to build more than an efficient Accounts Payable tool. We wanted to build a service that helps small businesses keep up with business. Melio is a B2B payments experience that not only saves time but also significantly improves cash flow. We aid to make the payment workflow so simple it helps businesses focus on their customers, not their back office. With a company that works in the heart of Soho, the Melio team has continued to grow exponentially. Our faMELIO is made up of hardworking go-getters. We love to celebrate the successes of our team, and the continued success of our growing company!
Here at Melio, culture is one of our biggest priorities. We champion a team that fosters diversity and inclusivity in all aspects. Regardless of gender, age, race, nationality, sexual orientation, parental status, or disability, Melio will consider all qualified applicants during our process as we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Even if you’re on the fence about applying to an open role, please throw your specs in the mix -- we’d love to connect with you!