Customer Care Professional
PaySimple, voted one of the best places to work in Denver, is looking for an outstanding service professional to join our Customer Care Team.
Nothing makes you feel better than making someone’s day or solving someone’s problem. A fast paced day makes you feel energized rather than drained, and you’re at your best when you’re interacting with people. You love to dig in to a complex problem and come up with a solution.
PaySimple is an early stage growth company with over 17,000 small business customers and growing. We are building a world class service organization and our Customer Care professionals are critical to our continued success. Our number one goal is to make our customers’ lives easier.
PaySimple is located in Denver's LoDo district. Our collaborative, open-plan office space is filled with high-energy, talented people who enjoy our weekly lunches, bubble hockey, and hanging out with their co-workers.
Check out more about the role below, and take a look at our video job description to meet our Director of Customer Care and find out more about what he's looking for
What you’ll be doing:
- Passionately supporting PaySimple's commitment to creating an outstanding experience for each of our customers
- Taking calls, emails, and chat requests from existing PaySimple customers, answering questions, working to resolve issues, and processing account changes
- Ad-hoc training for customers
- Mastering the PaySimple solution in order to provide customers with guidance on how to best use our product
- Expressing empathy for each customer's situation and working to understand and resolve the issue as quickly as possible
- Surprising and delighting our customers with a handwritten note, remembering a birthday, or otherwise going the extra mile to knock their socks off
- Reducing cancellations by solving problems and offering solutions to customers experiencing any issues
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum one year related work experience required
- Technical software experience a plus, but not required
- Must be friendly, professional, and committed to creating long-term relationships with our customers
- Organized, detail-oriented individual capable of meeting short-deadline projects on a daily basis
- Strong writing and phone skills.
- Critical thinker and a willingness to problem-solve
- A team player who performs well independently
- Ability to multitask, take direction and execute with precision
- Must be a confident, adaptable self-starter who thrives in an empowered, fast-paced environment
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Robust medical benefits & 401k
- Public Transportation reimbursement
- Gym stipend
- Start with 17 days of PTO and your birthday off
- Snacks, lunches, and happy hours
- Continued investment in your professional development
PaySimple is the leading provider of SaaS Service Commerce solutions for SMBs. Its technology solutions enable businesses to sell products and services, accept payments, automate billing and notifications, and securely manage customer accounts online and on mobile devices. We are building an extraordinary company and looking for talented, energetic, and motivated people to join our unique environment.
Visit PaySimple.com/Rockstars to learn more about the PaySimple PATHS to extraordinary returns. If you are looking for a company that is truly focused on empowering small businesses with superior technology, come join a company that rewards authenticity and supports energy with a passion.