We are seeking a self-driven, polished individual enthusiastic about contributing to the success of our growing company. The primary responsibility of the ADR is securing appointments for Energy Acuity sales representatives and supporting sales representatives to convert opportunities to closure. The ADR will be involved in prospecting and lead generation to introduce EA’s services and product suite to decision makers at prospect companies and gathering information on potential energy service needs. The compensation package rewards the ADR for achieving sales appointment and closure goals. Appointments are generated from cold calls, e-mails, marketing campaign and industry event follow-up. ADR’s will work with and update Salesforce.com daily. The ADR will be working from our downtown Denver office.
- Conducting cold calls to potential clients in order to set appointments for sales representatives.
- Providing timely follow up on phone and e-mail campaigns
- Using social networking websites, business directory websites and web searches to prospect new leads for prospect companies.
- Researching target accounts, adding new prospect companies and logging contact notes in Salesforce.
- Working with Sales Representatives on bringing the accounts to closure.
- Promoting and drawing attendance to various conferences and events.
- Maintain database of leads, contacts, accounts, and opportunities, with scheduled follow-up activities
- Knowledge of basic sales principles, processes and methods (Further training will be provided)
- Ability to gain a complete understanding of Energy Acuity’s value proposition.
- Ability to become knowledgeable about the energy industry including markets, buying behaviors and competitors.
- Candidate must be comfortable with heavy outbound phone calling targeting CEO’s, VP’s and Directors
- Candidate should desire a career in sales as this position offers room for growth
- BS/BA, degree preferred