Senior Marketing Finance Coordinator at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Position:Senior Marketing Finance Coordinator
- Communicate with marketing team about managing expenses for projects, closing out projects, and invoicing suppliers.
- Communicate and assist the accounting team on the reconciliation of the various marketing accounts.
- Audit expenses to ensure adherence to Arrow and supplier’s requirements.
- Resolution on variances with the various marketing accounts on the balance sheet to align with the current marketing tracking tool.
- Interface with suppliers on the resolution of claims.
- Develop and maintain excel spreadsheets to assist marketing and accounting on supplier funding and expenses.
- Develop and maintain excel spreadsheets for partner funding to assist marketing and track contract changes for partner funding.
- Administration for marketing group – enters expenses into system and tracks overdue invoices.
- Create, update and claim projects in suppliers’ portals.
- Work with Cash Applications department on unapplied cash.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Associates degree or High School Diploma
- 3-5 years of accounting including experience with AP, AR, journal entries and accrual reconciliations and reports
- Requires experience with accounting software
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Requires experience with journal entries reconciliations
- Excellent verbal and written skills to explain issues and subsequent resolutions to various levels