Senior Director, Partner Marketing (Remote, United States) at Dynatrace
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That's why many of the world's largest organizations trust Dynatrace® to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
- Develop and execute strategic partner marketing programs that align with the company's overall go-to-market strategy
- Define strategic approach to market to, with and through the various partner types and tiers
- Build a scalable execution model that delivers the partners campaigns, resources, programs, and guidance on execution to drive net new pipeline and revenue for Dynatrace
- Build and manage relationships with key partners, including strategic Hyperscalers, Global Systems Integrators, and VARs
- Develop and execute co-marketing campaigns that drive lead generation, pipeline growth, and sales opportunities
- Develop and execute marketing programs that position Dynatrace as an integral part of key partners' solutions and/or go-to-market strategy
- Create and deliver partner-facing marketing materials and assets
- Set global goals; track and measure the performance of partner marketing programs and initiatives
- Work closely with the global and regional marketing teams to amplify partner presence in campaigns, programs and events
- Work closely with the sales and partner teams to align partner marketing activities with sales goals and objectives
- Manage the partner marketing budget to align to strategic priorities, drive results and maximize ROI
- 7 -10+ years of experience in partner marketing at enterprise technology companies
- 7 + years of experience with co-marketing campaigns, webinars, trade shows, and field marketing events
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful partner marketing programs
- Strong understanding of partner sales cycles and go-to-market strategies
- Ability to build and manage relationships with key partners
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Proficiency in managing a team of marketers with various levels of expertise and experience
- Ability to attract, develop and retain a high performing global team
DOE, annual salary is $195K - $250K plus Health, Dental, Life, STD, LTD, 401k, PTO. Total compensation may vary depending on candidate experience, education and location.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected] . Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law / EEO is the Law Supplement . To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.