VP, Sales Corporate Liquidity at FIS
Full time - Regular
Type of Hire
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The Corporate Liquidity and Bank treasury (CLBT) team within FIS is recognized as a global leader in the Treasury and Payments space, with a broad portfolio of solutions which help corporations, banks and governments around the world optimize their liquidity and manage risk across the financial landscape. With market-leading solutions including Quantum, Integrity, Sierra and managed bank connectivity, FIS CLBT is proud to be recognized as the Treasury technology leader, serving over 30% of the global Fortune 1000, major banks and financial institutions.
What you will be doing
You will lead a sales and account management team for the Western Region covering existing accounts and efforts to expand into new logos. You will be responsible for managing activities necessary in the sale of products and/or services within an established territory, for a specific product segment or to existing accounts to ensure revenue growth in support of FIS revenue goals, strategies and objectives.
- Provides leadership for area of responsibility including planning, coaching, recruiting, selection, performance development and mentoring
- Monitors staff performance, works with employees to implement goals and document progress, approves incentive compensation calculations and works with Human Resources on employee related issues
- Accountable for activities involved in selling products and/or services, developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts and forecasting sales revenue
- Helps to establish sales goals, objectives and measurements to exceed growth targets
- Identifies critical segments through market research and competitor analyses and recommends sales strategies for improvement
What you bring:
- Experience running an enterprise software sales team composed of hunters and farmers
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Requires strong management, organizational, team building, coaching and mentoring skills
- Requires strong business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision and executive presence
- Geographically located in Western half of the United States
Added bonus if you have:
- General knowledge of treasury and/or enterprise payment technology
- In-depth knowledge of Corporate Liquidity products – Quantum, Integrity, Trax
- Knowledge of the Corporate Liquidity competitive landscape
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and excellent commissions potential
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect