VP - Business Development
Role PurposeAs a key member of Craftsy’s leadership team, this Business Development executive will provide the strategic and tactical leadership to evolve Crafty’s content distribution, strategic partnership, and branded content relationships to effectively support continued rapid growth on a national and eventually international level. Must possess an entrepreneurial mind-set, along with a track record for testing, measuring and scaling new business lines in support of a larger corporate strategy.
with the goal of increasing Craftsy’s brand awareness and delivering new buyers via partner marketing campaigns, affiliate product relationships, and omni-channel product distribution.
• 15+ years of strategic partnership and business development experience in roles of increasing responsibility
• Strong track record of leadership and decision making roles in high growth organizations. Familiar with the charter of driving step-change growth – in business results, and also in the organization’s capabilities
• Deep leadership experience at nimble, high growth organizations: multiple experiences building and leading a high-performing Corp Dev, BD and/or sponsorship teams; experience and acumen in working with the CMO, COO, CEO and cross-functional teams (finance, marketing, product, and engineering)
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (BS/BA), MBA preferred
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice as needed
• Must be willing to work in Denver, CO (Open to remote candidates in NYC or LA)
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States