Technical Account Manager at VIZIO (Greater Denver Area, CO)
VIZIO's Ads and Data business is actively recruiting a Technical Account Manager. In this role, the successful candidate will be a strategic partner to our Ad Sales team, our Inscape Automatic Content Recognition (ACR) viewership data team, and our clients on both the media and data licensee sides of the business as we further integrate our media and data businesses to drive powerful brand outcomes. The Technical Account Manager will become a master of our first-party viewership data in order to ensure data licensee satisfaction as well as provide unique insights to our Ad Sales team and media clients.
The Technical Account Manager will have a passion for data, process and customer service and will be closely aligned with the media analytics team, client services teams, and technical data teams like product and engineering. As part of a rapidly-growing, fast-paced sales environment, this position requires strong self-drive, communication skills, attention to detail and a passion for solving problems in unique and novel ways.
What You Will Do
- Master the ins and outs of Inscape's proprietary ACR technology and TV viewing dataset to identify novel applications for both Inscape licensee and VIZIO Ads clients.
- Identify and troubleshoot client issues regarding data delivery, comprehension, limitations, and bug fixing.
- Develop deliverables for both signed and potential customers to help them quickly and completely understand our products and workflows.
- Coordinate with Inscape product and engineering teams to understand product rollouts and their impact on data licensee clients.
- Ensure our customers are fully satisfied with our product and feel well taken care of.
- Oversee ACR audience segment creation for both Inscape licensee and VIZIO Ads clients.
- Surface trends in viewership and identify compelling narratives for a wide variety of audiences and applications, including VIZIO Ads client, marketing initiatives, and industry publications.
- You have 5+ years of experience of product, engineering, data, or TAM experience working with highly technical internal and external systems.
- You are comfortable speaking in front of large groups both internally and externally.
- You have experience in Programmatic video executions and workflows. CTV experience is preferred.
- You have proficiency with SQL, RedShift, Oracle, Tableau, Excel, PowerPoint and various reporting platforms.
- You exhibit a high sense of urgency for customer responsiveness paired with the technical skills to meet those needs.
- You are familiar with database architecture and datasets used for media targeting and measurement.
- You have a genuine desire to understand customer businesses, develop strong relationships, and represent the Inscape and VIZIO brands.
- You display a high degree of technical skill and ability to get up to speed on highly complex systems quickly, paired with the ability to distill complex problems into simple, actionable solutions for customers and internal stakeholders.
- You have the ability to thrive and invent structure in a constantly evolving, amorphous environment.
- You have earned a Bachelor's degree or higher education.
We are Beautifully Simple.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, VIZIO is a leading HDTV brand in America and the #1 Sound Bar Brand in America. VIZIO's mission is to deliver high-performance, smarter products with the latest innovations at significant savings that we can pass along to our consumers. Our loyal following and industry-wide praise continue to grow as we redefine what it means to be smart.
VIZIO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency, outside recruiter, or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $110,000/year. The compensation package includes the annual bonus in addition to a range of medical, dental, vision and other benefits.
For Washington-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $110,000/year. The compensation package includes the annual bonus in addition to a range of medical, dental, vision and other benefits.
For New York-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $110,000/year. The maximum salary for this position $150,000/year. The compensation package includes the annual bonus in addition to a range of medical, dental, vision and other benefits.