Agility Recovery is a rapidly growing business to business company focused on business continuity and disaster recovery. We are a company with an innovative culture and a fast-paced environment, backed by the solid foundation of a 30-year history serving thousands of customers across the United States and Canada. When a customer experiences a disruption to their business (whether it is a hurricane, malware attack, or burst pipe in the building), we offer flexible solutions that cover everything from business continuity planning and alerting/messaging software, to physical workspace and data recovery. Agility is the only integrated business continuity solution that helps companies plan, train, test, alert, and recover – all in one. We spend our days working to “do good” and our services bring hope to organizations in the midst of a crisis.
As a Strategic Account Manager, you will be a critical part of our mission to support, provide value and manage an assigned book of business within a specified territory. As we continue to expand and grow our team we are looking for a detail oriented, sales driven, client focused and motivated candidate with the desire to take on an exciting challenge.
- Analyze assigned territory's market potential to identify upgrade potential, ensuring monthly sales quotas are not only met but exceeded
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction and maintain retention throughout the life of the customer
- Act as a trusted advisor, thought leader, and subject matter expert to new and existing customers
- Work closely with customer base via teleconference/webex meetings to review current services and enhancements, promote client engagement, loyalty, and retention
- Onboard new clients and understand their needs from Agility at a time of disaster
- Act as a liaison between internal teams to ensure customer needs are being met; coordinating between Sales, Operations, CSM and Finance teams
- Manage all customer needs, questions, contract information, and actions while cleaning and updating Salesforce.com
- BS/BA or equivalent professional experience
- 2+ years of experience in account management in a B2B environment
- 2+ years carrying and exceeding a monthly or quarterly quota
- Strong communication, organization, and decision-making skills
- Client-centered mentality with the ability to communicate in a way that is positive, composed, courteous, and professional.
- Ability to follow existing procedures with the flexibility and creativity to develop, learn, and implement new processes
- Desire to learn IT, business continuity, and disaster recovery concepts
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite of Office products
- CRM experience preferably utilizing Salesforce.com
- Strong alignment with Agility's core values: Clever, Quick & Well-coordinated, Mission & Results Focused
Due to our unique position in the market, we lead in business continuity innovation, helping businesses protect their people and assets from disruptions such as workplace violence, natural disasters, and cyber-security threats. Independent analysts project that the emergency messaging space alone is a $1.4 billion market with 70% of businesses not having a chosen provider. Agility Recovery is uniquely positioned to capitalize on the growth within business continuity.
We here at Agility have been growing for the past 30 years and now we are looking for people to help us take the company to the next level. With Agility, you have the opportunity to work for a fun, fast growing, and well-capitalized organization with a startup feel. We are a company of people who want to make a difference in the world. Each one of us contributes to making sure clients come first while maintaining a strong company culture.
Plus, we offer some great perks and benefits:
- Internal growth opportunities and emphasis on personal development
- Beautiful, modern downtown Denver office space
- 3 weeks of vacation + 10 observed holidays + 2 floating holidays (to use how you want)
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) plan with company variable contribution
- Annual fitness reimbursement
- Monthly commuting stipend