Strategic Account Manager at SurveyGizmo
Founded in 2006, SurveyGizmo is a powerful survey and data insights platform that empowers business professionals to make informed decisions. As SaaS application software, it offers user-friendly data collection tools for understanding customers, markets, and employees in real time and communicating this information across an organization. It provides data insights in over 205 countries, with 50K new surveys created and 5M responses collected every week.
SurveyGizmo has tremendous opportunity to continue this growth, based on current market size and the potential for more sophisticated product positioning and a robust sales and marketing engine. Details on SurveyGizmo’s products and services can be found on our website (www.surveygizmo.com).
What You Will Do
We are looking for a resourceful, driven Strategic Account Manager with a competitive spirit and strong business acumen to help our survey platform customers across verticals to reach new levels of success.
You will be engaged with your portfolio of customers at every level of their customer journey and sales cycle, from account planning, through the development of the deal, to the close of business, and beyond.
You will be the trusted consultant to both high-level decision makers and end users. You won’t simply focus on selling the world’s most advanced insights platform, you will also cross-sell our entire suite of products and services. You will leverage your industry expertise to drive new revenue and help our customers reach new levels of success.
How You Will Spend Your Days
- Grow a large portfolio of enterprise accounts while holding a quota of $1M+
- Grow and retain a large portfolio of Tier 1 and Tier 2 SaaS accounts
- Demonstrate ability to meet and exceed monthly quota attainment
- Develop account plans for key accounts that increase value for both SurveyGizmo and the Customer over time
- Research and network contacts in our key accounts
- Offer valuable services and solutions that our customers can use but have not considered yet
- Work with coordinators, sales engineers, marketing and our services team to position our offerings for each customer
- Create an amazing and memorable experience for our customers
What You Bring to this Role
You have a curiosity for data-driven decisions, a passion for making your customers successful, and the ability to articulate the ROI of an enterprise feedback solution across multiple stakeholders.
You have a strong understanding of sales methodologies including identifying opportunities, cross-selling, qualifying, forecasting, proposals, pricing models, sales closure, revenue generation, contract negotiations, campaign management, and product positioning. We follow the challenger model, so you have experience here.
In addition, you are:
- Strategic, creative and innovative
- Comfortable discussing money and working with customers to budget for our solutions
- 2-7+ Years of Experience in Account Management required
- Experienced in Account Planning
- Skilled in Salesforce.com
- Competitive compensation package include benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, and matching 401k
- Generous PTO, including all major holidays and 4 floating days
- Up to $2,250 annually in cafeteria funds to use toward commute expenses (toll reimbursement), wellness, continued education
- Discounted health club membership to 24 Hour Fitness or Colorado Athletic Club
- Onsite complimentary massages
- Fully stocked complimentary kitchen (food, snacks, coffee, and drinks)
- Dog friendly office
- Relaxed and open workspace with sit/stand workstations
- Nearby bike and walking trails
- Boulder casual dress code
- Great Boulder location without the Pearl Street commute
- Environment where you are empowered to make a difference!