We’re looking for a creative and highly motivated Senior Salesforce Administrator to join our Platform Development team and help us innovate and extend what is possible in Salesforce.
This position is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in the travel industry and have an immediate and meaningful impact at one of its fastest-growing companies.
In this role you will plan and execute special projects while supporting ongoing cross-team operations. You will work closely with our Platform Development and business teams to provide day-to-day design, configuration, and support of Evolve’s Force.com platform. We’ll also be looking to you to lead the charge on implementing standards and designs for a variety of Salesforce features including Communities, Mobile, Omni Channel, Service, Sales and Marketing Cloud . If this sounds like you, and you’d like to be the go-to Salesforce expert at a quickly growing company, keep reading!
- Serve as an administrator for Evolve’s Force.com application, including management of user roles, permissions, profiles, object/field relationships, workflow rules, processes, flows, page layouts, validation rules, email templates, custom buttons and triggers
- Champion and guide best practices, design patterns and standards
- Participate and contribute to release lifecycle (changesets, managed + unmanaged packages); development, sandbox, test and production
- Manage the installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of all system add-ons (AppExchange apps, Telephony, SMS, etc.)
- Support QA efforts during implementations and rollouts of new or modifications to system features
- Engage with stakeholders to understand business needs and goals
- Coordinate and assist in gathering requirements and proposing right-sized solutions that solve real world problems
- Support data cleanliness, including participation in database deduping and cleanup exercises
- Support data upload and integration activities, including collaboration with engineering team, data consumers, and data producers
- Proactively monitor performance + scalability and refactor sub-optimal features
- Create and maintain timely and accurate internal documentation
- 2+ years of experience as a SalesForce.com Administrator or similar experience
- Salesforce Certified Administrator Certifications
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Exceptional communication skills (at all levels of organization)
- Ability to listen and understand stakeholder needs
- Strong analysis, problem-solving, and decision making skills
- Strong sense of ownership and a desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple initiatives simultaneously, and deliver on time
A Little About Us
Evolve makes vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management offers homeowners a better way to generate rental income and provides travelers with the industry’s best booking experience.
Thanks to a strong work ethic and an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 500 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company. Which value sounds the most like you?
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.