Sr. Leader, Sales Effectiveness at Worldpay from FIS
We lift economies and communities by advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests.
Since our two companies came together, Worldpay has formed the Merchant Solutions division of FIS. We call it "Worldpay, from FIS". In the time you've taken to read this one sentence, our platforms have processed over 8,000 transactions and this number grows
FIS stays ahead of how the world is evolving to power businesses, across merchants, banking and capital markets, to outpace today's fast-changing competitive landscape and help our clients run, grow and achieve more for their business.
We want all our people to bring their very best self into work, and that means balancing priorities and passions, at work and at home. We create teams without barriers, fostering creativity and innovation - behaviors that we value in everything we do.
Join us now to realize your own future growth and success.
Worldpay's growth is due in large part to our highly-sophisticated products and services. By offering some of the most advanced and user-friendly payments processing options available, we can continue our growth by beating our competitors. Enter the need for skilled Engineers who can build the tools we need to continually improve upon our product offerings. From software to technical architecture and more, investing in our team of Engineers is investing in our future.
The Senior Leader -- Sales Effectiveness is highly-organized and able to rally the team in achieving milestones to deliver products and enhancements in an on-time fashion. He/she coordinates with cross-functional stakeholders and teams to give updates on progress as well as hear/respond to feedback. While keeping the project on time, he/she will also be taking measures to ensure it stays within budget. Always searching to continuously improve Worldpay's catalog of products and services, we will create and maintain stable, reliable systems for our clients and partners.
- Leads people who perform project management duties involving cross-functional teams focused on delivery of internal products or administrative systems.
- Leads Learning & Development and Commercialization Teams
- Oversees plans and directs schedules as well as project budgets.
- Monitors programs/projects from initiation through delivery and interfacing with internal customers or department personnel.
- Organizes project activities and interdepartmental meetings, ensures communication and facilitates completion of the program/project on schedule and within budget constraints.
- May assign and monitor work of technical personnel providing support and interpretation of instructions/objectives.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Participates with other senior leaders to establish strategic plans and objectives.
- Makes final decisions on administrative or operational matters and ensures operations effective achievement of objectives.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the company.
- Participates in corporate development of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs and people.
- Ensures budgets and schedules meet corporate requirements.
- Directs and controls the activities of a broad functional area through several department leaders within the company.
- Has overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities and recommending and implementing changes to methods.
- Experience leading large teams
- Understanding of merchant payment processing strongly preferred
- Experience leading learning and development, sales, and/or commercialization teams
- Background in L&D strongly preferred
- Bachelor Degree
- Typically 10+ years of related experience
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.