At CaliberMind the Solutions Engineer is a role that blends both pre and post sales activities. The Solutions Engineer is involved in the entire sales process from early product introduction through to customer success. The Solution Engineer helps customers understand the CaliberMind solution, work with customers to scope out their needs, assist the sales team with proposals and closing opportunities - then becomes the primary contact for initial setup and deployment of a solution. This process involves developing the appropriate solution profile, defining the business needs of the customer, demonstrating how those requirements are supported by the CaliberMind solution and helping with initial implementation to complete the engagement.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with new business presentations, demo’s and proposals, working collaboratively with the Sales team to accelerate revenue growth.
- Partner with the account team during the sales process to assist in developing account / opportunity strategies, planning and execution.
- Utilize strong business acumen, including best practices and business processes, to understand and communicate business requirements and solutions strategy to customers and prospects.
- Develops custom presentations leveraging value-based selling methodologies including, ROI, Executive Summary, KPI Measures and more.
- Provide customer specific product demonstrations in support of requirements and business cases.
- Contribute and complete technical responses to RFPs and RFIs.
- Help with customer on-boarding, implementation and project management.
- Be responsible for initial customer success with customer implementations.
- 3+ years experience using Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot or similar Marketing Automation Tools
- 5+ years of work experience in marketing roles or working with marketing in the tech industry and/or in marketing services businesses.
- Previous consulting and/or technology company experience is a plus.
- Project Management Skills: understanding theories of project management, as well as understanding how to put those theories into action specifically in the context of customer success.
- Working knowledge of web analytic tools such as Google Analytics.
- Understanding of other marketing technologies like Segment.io, Redshift and Snowflake a huge plus.
- 2+ years of working knowledge with SQL a big plus.
- Minimum 5 years of business experience, pre sales and /or product marketing, demand generation, business consulting, preferably in a SaaS business environment.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Highly dependable, self-starter, high energy, positive attitude with good organization and time management skills.
- A competitive salary based on skillset and experience
- Paid medical, dental and vision coverage for employees and dependents
- Unlimited vacation
- 8 paid holidays
- A generous stock options plan
- 2 days per week to work from home
- A dog-friendly environment
- Chef-prepared meals