Agility Recovery is a rapidly growing business to business company focused on business continuity and disaster recovery. We are a company with an innovative culture and a fast-paced environment, backed by the solid foundation of a 30-year history serving thousands of customers across the United States and Canada. When a customer experiences a disruption to their business (whether it is a hurricane, malware attack, or burst pipe in the building), we offer flexible solutions that cover everything from business continuity planning and alerting/messaging software, to physical workspace and data recovery. Agility is the only integrated business continuity solution that helps companies plan, train, test, alert, and recover – all in one. We spend our days working to “do good” and our services bring hope to organizations in the midst of a crisis.
Agility is seeking a high-performing Account Executive to join our Small to Medium Business segment sales team. In this role, you will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisitions levels, and profitability. Qualified candidates will be entrepreneurial, hard-working, and have the relentless ability to close accounts using a consultative and solutions-based approach.
- Achieve and/or exceed agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Present, promote, and sell our products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers at all levels within their organization
- Forecast accurately on a weekly basis to deliver monthly sales
- Conduct outbound prospecting cold call into new accounts and warm calls in conjunction with lead follow-up and nurturing programs
- Research and build new and existing contact within defined verticals
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Understand customer disaster recovery and business continuity needs and requirements
- Track activity, prepare, and maintain records for sales leads and account status in Salesforce.com
- Develop a pipeline of new opportunities while closing existing opportunities
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Improve continuously through feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of successful sales experience with a record of over-achieving quota
- Proven negotiation experience and the ability to obtain agreement from multiple parties
- Highly motivated and target-driven mentality with proven track record in sales
- Clear understanding of solution-based selling processes
- Effective listening skills and the ability to quickly build rapport
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and professional phone presence
Why Agility Recovery?
Due to our unique position in the market, we lead in business continuity innovation, helping businesses protect their people and assets from disruptions such as workplace violence, natural disasters, and cyber-security threats. Independent analysts project that the emergency messaging space alone is a $1.4 billion market with 70% of businesses not having a chosen provider. Agility Recovery is uniquely positioned to capitalize on the growth within business continuity.
We here at Agility have been growing for the past 30 years and now we are looking for people to help us take the company to the next level. With Agility, you have the opportunity to work for a fun, fast growing, and well-capitalized organization with a startup feel. We are a company of people who want to make a difference in the world. Each one of us contributes to making sure clients come first while maintaining a strong company culture.
Plus, we offer some great perks and benefits:
- Internal growth opportunities and emphasis on personal development
- Beautiful, modern downtown Denver office space
- 3 weeks of vacation + 10 observed holidays + 2 floating holidays (to use how you want)
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) plan with company variable contribution
- Annual fitness reimbursement
- Monthly commuting stipend