Senior Sales Trainer
Worldpay is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
Part of Worldpay's success and rapid growth is a result of our teams functioning like well-oiled machines that strive for continual improvement. Once we gain a new customer, our teams have to work together seamlessly in order to deliver stellar service that gets our clients up and running as quickly as possible. Our Sales Operations team members are specialists in communicating our customers' needs to the right teams at Worldpay, ensuring nothing but the best experience from sale to implementation and beyond.
The Sales Trainer is a vocal and knowledgeable team member who administers sales training programs to trainees and personnel. By understanding the sales policies and procedures as well as trends in the business, he/she will understand the needs of new and seasoned sales staff to help develop new training programs. Whether working with new Ccolleagues or veterans looking for new methods and tactics, a Sales Trainer's impact makes reverberating waves in the way our sales teams conduct their business.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
- Administers sales training programs to the organization's sales trainees and personnel.
- Conducts sale training programs.
- Assists training management in developing sales training programs and plans including company sales training manual and materials.
- May contact/schedule internal or outside lecturers and sales, technical or product specialists.
- Being a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization, he/she resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.