Ibotta is seeking a Senior Sales Compensation Analyst to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
This position is responsible for the administration and analysis of sales compensation across all of Ibotta’s client-facing sales employees. As the sales compensation lead for Ibotta, this role supports sales' employee effectiveness through process management, performance analysis, reporting development, and tool design.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Own the execution of Ibotta’s sales compensation process including monthly sales crediting, forecasting, quota alignment, and quarterly compensation payouts
- Manages data inputs and makes adjustments related to all aspects of employee compensation including employee status changes, source data updates, and billing adjustments
- Partners with sales leaders to ensure employees are receiving correct compensation per the terms of their plan
- Identify tool improvements, system automation, and data enhancements
- Lead the annual quota setting process working collaboratively with sales leadership
- Perform analysis on different compensation plan changes to understand the impact on the business and consult leadership on the evolution of our compensation plan
- Coordinate training for new and existing sales reps on the commission management software, Performio
- Interpret and apply understanding of key financial indicators to advance business objectives, using financial analysis to generate and evaluate strategic options and opportunities
What we are looking for:
- 5-7+ years of experience in sales compensation, or similar operational or analytical roles required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Advanced Excel skills required (advanced lookup functions, pivot-tables, and data management)
- Experience setting and managing compensation plans including quota setting, performance tracking and payout execution
- Strong analytical skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience building queries, Salesforce, Performio (or other compensation tools), and Looker (or other visualization tools) preferred
- Experience managing compensation administration
- Track record of creating scalable process improvements
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cashback on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO or with the option of full-time remote and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity. Candidates must live in the United States.
- Base compensation range: $80,000-$90,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.