Senior Manager, Academic Partnerships
Guild is hiring a Senior Manager on the Academic Partnerships team to drive a step-change improvement in the efficiency and effectiveness of our Academic Partnerships team.
This role is a unique leadership opportunity on the Academic Partnerships team. You’ll work on cutting edge challenges that will allow us to rapidly enhance the effectiveness of our existing team and set the groundwork for more efficient and effective operations in future. The systems, processes, and tools that you develop will drive multiplicative impact for the Academic Partnerships team.
As a Senior Manager on the Academic Partnerships team, you will:
- Partner with the VP and GM of Academic Partnerships to design and implement a strategy for ensuring successful execution across academic accounts
- Embed with academic partner launch teams to understand the current process and identify opportunities for improvement
- Develop innovative new systems and processes that enable operational excellence across a set of academic accounts throughout the partner lifecycle (onboarding, implementation, and ongoing account management)
- Design, build, and maintain tools for use by academic accounts in internal and external contexts.
- Enable continuous improvement for a set of accounts over time
In this role, you’ll work closely with Amanda Lubin (VP and GM, Academic Partnerships) and other members of the Academic Partnerships team, including Randi Cosentino (Chief Academic Officer), Will Lee-Ashley (Sr. Director, Academic Partnerships) and Scott Setera (Sr. Director, Academic Partnerships). You will become an expert in Guild’s Academic Partnerships ecosystem. You will also interact with the Client Operations team.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in strategy consulting, business management, product management, and/or program management roles
- Excellent problem solving skills: Ability to deeply understand a problem, ideate on potential solutions, assess the viability of those potential solutions, build data-backed recommendations, and deliver a solution consistent with those recommendations
- Business judgment: Ability to identify potential issues before they arise and focus on the areas of greatest impact
- An operator’s mindset: Strong project and program management skills, with demonstrated ability to both see the big picture and get deep into the details on complex projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: Ability to synthesize information into a coherent and data-driven narrative and present that narrative in a compelling way
- Cross-functional leadership: Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally to build alignment with colleagues across various functions and levels
- Learning mindset: Desire to learn, grow, and evolve within a fast-paced environment
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion. Fast Company recently named Guild as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies and we've raised over $70 million from top tier investors including Felicis, Bessemer, Redpoint, Rethink EDU, Harrison Metal, Cowboy Ventures, Salesforce and Workday Ventures.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.