Senior Director of US Enterprise Real Time Money Movement - Product Management at FIS
We are an entrepreneurial team responsible for successful launch of a new money movement service platform (Worlpay RealNet) into the NA Market with multiple go-to-market use cases and value propositions, addressing needs in the B2B, B2C and Financial Institution space. You will be working as part of the RealNet venture team to connect into the FIS sales and product organizations (Capital Markets, Merchant and Banking), responsible for planning, developing and implementing commercial strategies based on RealNet goals and objectives to support and accelerate growth and market adoption. Your role will be crucial to our success and growth, bringing along an entrepreneurial mindset, the ability to socialize and inspire the existing FIS organization and other team members on our new solution unlocking revenue opportunities with our incumbent customer base.
The role reports to the Division Executive and will be a key member of the Management Team.
What you will be doing:
Working in close collaboration with the other functional leaders, and reporting to the Vice President of North America real time payments, you will be responsible for supporting and driving product development and management in conjunction with other real time payment product personnel throughout the company. You will play a critical role delivering on value propositions, requirements development, roadmap management and product commercialization.
- Manages product plan by ensuring changes in market and business priorities including integration needs and technology advancements are reflected. Presents status updates at regular stakeholder meetings.
- Demonstrates leadership by establishing and articulating a clear vision of success and how goals and objectives will be achieved.
- Prepares and presents product plans. Identifies risks and challenges, opportunities and growth strategies, business integration needs and retirement plans.
- Prepares and presents product roadmap reviews as well as providing product's general strategic direction.
- Manages project inventory during budget planning process, interlocks on all companion activity and prioritizes as necessary to execute against plan throughout the year. Determines release dates.
- Monitors and understands product's profit and loss statement. May be responsible for revenue and profitability of assigned products.
- •Provides content for product roadmaps, ensures timely delivery and provides business reasons for any changes/revisions made to roadmaps. Manages creation of business and product requirements and manages hand-off with development teams.
- Practices open and honest communications with clients.
- Acts as product launch manager when appropriate for new products or rollouts of major releases. Supports commercialization efforts for product documentation and internal/external training.
- Collaborates with senior management to provide content for market messages, sales collateral and as needed RFPs (request for proposal).
- Completes business scope documents and defines and documents user personas for individual products.
- Manages vendor relationships key to product delivery. Interacts with key suppliers and partners.
- Coordinates and facilitates pilot activities acting as primary contact with client, securing pilot agreement and monitoring progress. Determines success criteria and recommends "go / no go" decision.
- Acts as escalation point for client issues that require product change resolution (does not include standard problem escalation process.
- Determines and approves all service level agreements (SLAs) related to products and includes with business scope documents.
- Works closely with development teams to review enhancement requests for strategic value and align resources to high priority project.
- Provides presentations to clients during business reviews, prospect briefings and internal group meetings.
- May require up to 15% travel..
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Thorough knowledge of FIS products supported
- Requires general business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision and executive presence
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of financial services industry and associated products
- Knowledge of new product development processes and agile development ceremonies
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Ability to utilize judgment in decision making process and decisions related to job tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner
- Client relationship management skills, understanding and focusing on clients' needs, establishing credibility and building positive, professional, relationships with clients
- Team skills, including ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels within organization, internally and externally
- Requires strong time management skills, attention to detail and must be resourceful
- Analytical, problem solving skills
- Project management skills; ability to prioritize and complete tasks
- Requires leadership and negotiation skills
- Able to effectively challenge the status quo and infuse new ideas and innovation.
- Capable of executing short-term (tactical) and long term (strategic) plans.
- Setting clear and measurable performance objectives and monitoring progress rigorously, planning ahead, and linking action to business priorities.
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.