Recurly is a leading subscription management platform at the forefront of the booming “subscription economy”. We power subscriptions for clients like SlingTV, CBS Interactive, BarkBox, Asana and many more. We’re currently looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive to continue our growth with key accounts. The Senior Account Executive should be a hunter who can identify and build relationships with prospects, take a consultative approach to selling and manage deals from end-to-end.
- Manage and close sales opportunities from beginning to end - identifying and qualifying prospects, aligning Recurly value with prospect needs, negotiating and closing deals.
- Create a territory plan to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Build and manage a pipeline of qualified prospects sufficient to meet quarterly/annual quota requirements
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Recurly’s product, technology, competitors and industry trends
- Be able to provide a tailored, technical demonstration of the Recurly solution and it’s benefits
- 3+ years of experience in a quota carrying sales role
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions
- Proven experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management and selling to multiple constituents in the same cycle ranging from Business, IT Executives and C-Level program owners
- Expert level verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree preferred
Special Position Requirements
- Ability to travel as necessary related to customer meetings
- Update industry knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Roll up your sleeves attitude and willingness to be a relentless collaborator, excellent teammate and process innovator - and a desire to never stop learning or growing.
Recurly is an enterprise-class subscription management platform that cuts through the complexity of subscription management to optimize and automate revenue growth. Founded in 2009, Recurly uses an open platform approach to easily connect with a broad variety of back-office systems. In addition to enabling lightweight and flexible custom integrations, Recurly also has powerful out-of-the-box integrations with enterprise solutions like Salesforce, NetSuite, and Avalara to provide efficiencies through end-to-end automation of billing events throughout the customer lifecycle.
Recurly's flexible architecture, coupled with deep expertise in the payments industry is validated by the billions of dollars in transactions the company processes each year. Thousands of companies worldwide depend on Recurly to manage and optimize their rapidly-growing subscription businesses.
Offices located in San Francisco, California and Boulder, Colorado.