KPA (www.kpa.io) is a proven SaaS technology and services partner for corporate compliance and human resource professionals seeking opportunities to raise productivity, control expense, and mitigate financial and reputational risk via business process automation, improved safety and workplace compliance, and better HR practices. With KPA’s proven portfolio of end-to-end solutions and operational best practice clients can unlock opportunities to drive down costs, mitigate risk, and enhance the employee experience at a lower cost than clients can achieve internally.
Founded in 1986, KPA is owned by Providence Equity Partners, a top-tier private-equity company, and is focused on delivering SaaS solutions to the small and mid-size business (“SMB”) markets.
Are you passionate about SFDC implementations that drive efficiency to extraordinary levels through integration with other business critical applications? Are you up for the challenge of helping to mature and grow an organization by creating a clean flow of data throughout the organization?
KPA is looking for someone that can grow with us, increasing our Salesforce utilization and efficiency in a smart, well-planned, and effective manner.
To be successful, you will need to be organized, self-sufficient, and able to communicate clearly and effectively with business stakeholders – the end result being that you have designed and built a solution that meets the business needs, is maintainable, and aligns with our architectural direction and standards.
KPA is growing and you will need to hit the ground running and grow with us on exciting projects that impact our entire company – CPQ; Automated provisioning of ordered products to both our billing systems and our flagship SAAS application; workforce management; and improved and efficient business processes that will automate our somewhat manual processes and seamlessly integrate with downstream systems.
- Minimum three years of hands-on experience using advanced Salesforce.com administrator skills (including using permission sets, roles, profiles, groups, security setup, views, and page layouts).
- Salesforce Certified Administrator and the Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce CPQ experience highly desired
- Proven ability to troubleshoot integrations with other systems (Netsuite, custom applications) including experience with Salesforce API, and Web Services (REST/SOAP/Bulk)
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion (design, build, test, etc.)
- APEX/ Visualforce / API and Component development skills are desired
- Proven Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as Salesforce DX, SFDC Metadata API, ANT, Jenkins and Git.
- Professional software development experience in a diverse set of distributed application development and middleware technologies such as REST Web Services, PL/SQL, HTML, Java Script
- Salesforce App Builder certification highly desired
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications favored
- Up-to-date on latest industry trends; able to articulate trends clearly and confidently
- Strong data management abilities favored
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment favored
KPA was named as one of Built In Colorado’s Best Places to Work in 2020. Additionally, KPA was named as one of Built in Colorado’s Best Midsize Companies to Work for and Best Paying Companies.
“Being named to three different Built in Colorado “Best of” lists is an honor and a significant achievement for KPA,” said Chris Fanning, KPA President and Chief Executive Officer. “I believe we have developed a very-high caliber organization that has a great deal of expertise and passion that helps our customers create the best and safest work environments for their employees. We’ve worked very hard to create an outstanding team of professionals and culture at KPA, and my goal is for us to continue to grow and develop our team and business for many years to come.”
As a growing company KPA values its employees by supporting them with a full benefits package including:
- Medical (both PPO and HSA plans available)
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- 401(k) match with immediate vesting
- Life Insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
Read Full Job Description