Salesforce Administrator at Iterable
Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute, and optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app and more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solution—Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We've raised a $60M Series D from top-tier investors like Index Ventures and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years and we have also made Best Places to Work - Denver for 2020. In addition, Wealthfront listed us on their 2020 Career Launching Companies List and we’ve earned ourselves a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100. We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, plus our first international office in London. Our values are Trust, Growth Mindset, Humility, and Balance, and you can learn more about how we live our values as we scale on Our Culture page or more about our history on our About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
We are looking for our first full time Salesforce Administrator to join the Operations team at Iterable. You will support the team by completing upkeep and improvements to our Salesforce instance. This includes, but is not limited to: setting up workflows/process builder workflows, deleting and archiving records and fields, object customizations, maintaining page layouts, templates, and keeping data integrity in general. This role will work with the Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, IT and Operations teams.
We're looking to expand our small but growing organization with teammates who are intellectually curious, willing to embrace challenges, all while keeping our company values of Humility, Trust, Growth Mindset, and Balance top of mind.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Implementation and maintenance of Salesforce customizations including configuration, custom fields and objects, layouts, workflows, process builder and validation rules.
- Partner with Salesforce developers to solution when customization is needed.
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, protocols, application configuration and help-related materials for users as applications are developed
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards
- Assist with 3rd party integrations
- Reduce redundancy, enhance data integrity and improve system functionality
- Provide support to end users of SFDC and related systems for escalated issues
- Other duties as assigned by the Operations team
We are looking for people who have:
- Salesforce Administrator Certification (ADM 201) or equivalent experience
- Salesforce Development Certification or equivalent experience
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple competing tasks
- Excited about rolling up your sleeves and getting work done in an unstructured environment of a hyper-growth technology startup
- Ability to design and implement an excellent Salesforce solution to solve an observed problem
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to build a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Last Update: 7/17/2020