Sales Order Analyst at Xactly Corp
Job Title: Sales Order Analyst
Location: Denver, CO
Position Type: Regular, Full-time
Position Level: Entry-Level
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly's comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
As a Sales Order Analyst at Xactly Corporation, working with a world class accounting team, you will be responsible for reviewing and approving customer sales orders, creating billing schedules, monitoring the aging of accounts receivables, interacting with our sales team and resolving customer inquiries at a fast growing technology company. This role will be cross-functional, supporting Xactly's Finance and Sales organizations. This role will also be customer facing. Success in the role requires a high level of attention to detail, a team player approach, and the ability to communicate clearly.
THE SKILL SET
- BS/BA required
- Ability to analyze and approve all customer sales orders, create billings schedules, invoice and collect payment from customers, and respond to customer inquiries (full order to cash process)
- Ability to perform a timely detailed review of orders and contracts for accuracy and identify unique terms
- Ability to clearly communicate and work with various departments in the organization
- You have the aptitude to self-start with outstanding organizational & analytical skills and ability to navigate databases of information/content
- You are proactive, creative, entrepreneurial and results-oriented
- You are able to prioritize requests based on importance and timing
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Microsoft Excel, and Workday a plus
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU'LL:
- Get your bearings and begin to build a strong foundation upon which to grow
- Begin reviewing and approving customer orders and contracts for accuracy as well as creating billing schedules for those contracts
- Begin understanding standard contractual terms
- Build relationships with business partners including Finance, Sales Operations, and Customer Success
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Have a strong understanding of the business, and begin teaching us a thing or two we don't know
- Have a strong understanding of the order to cash process
- Have a strong understanding of standard contract terms and be able to identify unique terms that may impact accounting
- Build customer relationships related to AR collections and customer inquiries
- Work with cross-functional team on formal and informal projects to improve operations processes
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Begin to master the order to cash process
- Have built strategic relationships with our Customers and our Sales Operations & Customer Success Teams
- Make suggestions on process improvements and present findings
- Participate in cross-functional projects
- Providing daily guidance to our accounting management team on how to improve our processes
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- You will be seen as a well-versed, trusted business-advisor and expert, making a significant positive impact company-wide
- Identify further personal education opportunities to increase your business and instructional acumen
- You will be the "go to" person for our critical order to cash process and own it
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
THE XACTLY STORY
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We achieve this by following our vision: Unleashing human potential to maximize company performance. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations. Our core values of Customer Focus | Accountability | Respect | Excellence are key to our success, and each day we're committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.