Sales Ops Associate
The Sales Operations Associate will be responsible for performing analyses, preserving data integrity and developing processes that help accelerate sales. As a core member of the team you will work cross-functionally to develop key business insights, improve our reporting processes, and be an integral part of building a data-driven culture Signpost.
Named one of America's Most Promising Companies by Forbes, Signpost is backed by Spark Capital, Google Ventures, OpenView Venture Partners, Scout Ventures and a group of angel investors including Jason Calacanis. The company is headquartered in New York City with locations in Austin and Denver. Learn more at www.signpost.com.
- Deliver ad-hoc and recurring analyses, insights and automated reporting where possible
- Get your hands dirty and troubleshoot sales issues proactively
- Develop data quality initiatives while working closely with our Senior Business Ops Manager
- Explore metrics, articulate takeaways, and enable the sales team to optimize their workflow
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in sales operations
- Strong ability experience with Microsoft Excel and Salesforce
- Investigative mind and abiding interest in database integrity
- A systems thinker who excels at implementing and maintaining efficient processes
- Familiarity with SaaS metrics and CRM Fusion toolkit preferred
- A team player who works well with others and is a great listener