Sales Operations Specialist at PopSockets LLC
Title: Sales Operations Specialist
Location: Boulder, CO
Headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, PopSockets has been making Little Life Changers since 2014. Starting with its now famous PopGrip - a customizable, collapsible phone grip that enables you to text with one hand and prop your devices - PopSockets has designed and developed broad lines of empowering, expressive, and fun products, from PopWallet and PopMount, to PopPower, PopLips and much more that is on the way. Our products make the lives of our customers a little better every day, and by purchasing our products, our customers make others' lives a little better through our social impact programs, like Poptivism. Poptivism enables anyone to raise money for any charity by designing their own PopGrip and tagging a charity of their choice. We're looking for selfless, customer-obsessed, responsible, innovative, passionate, transparent, impactful, and courageous individuals to join us as we make an ever-growing positive impact, one Little Life Changer at a time.
As a member of the PopSockets Sales team, this Sales Operations role is responsible for managing strategic partner relationships with regional accounts. This role will work cross functionally to support all stages of the sales cycle from product development, channel market launch, and product exit strategy. This person will be the account operations expert.
- Knowledgeable on daily, monthly and quarterly account business objectives, and internal systems.
- Improve, implement and develop processes to drive continued account productivity and operational efficiency.
- Manage daily operations including inventory, forecast, on time delivery, scheduling, process compliance and selling opportunities.
- Host collaborative planning, forecasting, replenishment calls and weekly touch base calls with external account planners and buyers.
- Drive account performance indicators and sales goals.
- Support strategic product lifecycle account planning.
- Manage multiple project schedules with many moving parts.
- Represent PopSockets at tradeshows and other industry facing events.
- Work closely with Sales Leadership to support sales initiatives.
- Proactive communication with outside partners to ensure all communication points are aligned.
- Professional communication including written, verbal and presenting.
- 2-5 years sales operations experience
- Strong excel experience
- Familiarity with order maintenance (ERP, CRM, etc)
- Possess problem solving, attention to detail, and analytical skills
- Must be a self-starter that shows ownership and commitment to the job
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of information, exercise good judgment and discretion in handling and disseminating information
- Roll up the sleeves, action-oriented mindset to have an impact in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing growth environment
- Sense of humor, personal integrity, and appreciation for the power of teamwork
Salary range for the role is 50-65k base, based on experience.
PopSockets is dedicated to the practice of equal opportunity employment. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants and employees on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, color, creed, ancestry, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classes. Unlawful harassment includes verbal or physical conduct which has the purpose or effect of interfering with an individual’s work performance, or creating an intimidating, hostile, offensive, unsafe or otherwise non-welcoming work environment. This policy applies to all employees, including managers, supervisors, co-workers; and non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors, consultants, etc.