Sales Operations Coordinator at Webroot
Webroot is seeking a Sales Enablement Coordinator or Administrator to be based in Broomfield, CO to join our Sales Operations team. If you are early in your career and would like to work on a great team for a rapidly growing tech company and grow within Sales Administration, this could be an ideal fit for you. You will provide general day-to-day support for our sales team and be recognized and rewarded for your efforts. Additionally, you will be identifying process improvements to support these enablement programs, report on performance and execute other activities and tactics as needed. Experience with Salesforce will really make your resume stand out. If you are looking for a growth opportunity, are a sales enabler (administrator) coordinator, laser-focused on improving sales productivity and this sounds like a match for you, apply today!
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Assist sales team with assigned tasks and support the daily operations needed to enable sales team
• Answer and address inbound inquiries from strategic partners, employing prioritization and time management techniques to maximize efficiency
• Complete technical investigations on licensing and order issues and resolve
• Schedule and lead calls with internal teams (including Sales, IT, Product Development, Finance) to address and resolve issues as needed
• Identify complexities or unique scenarios, and to diagnose and propose process updates for resolution
• Gain proficiency with internal tools such as Salesforce.com, and custom built systems for licensing and product
• Provide first line and second line support to strategic partner channel mangers by answering questions and addressing issues in a timely and professional manner.
• Assist with developing and maintaining critical reports for strategic partner management
• Operates under direct supervision with frequent reviews of work, and at times with minimal supervision
Required skills will include but not limited to:
• Associate’s Degree (AA/AS) or 3+ years of sales operations, customer support, partner support/enablement.
• Experience learning complex internal systems and gaining proficiency quickly
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including problem identification, analysis, action planning, and execution
• Ability to work in fast pace and high-growth environment and be willing to “roll-up your sleeves”
• Ability to build relationships across multiple departments and externally with customers
• Occasionally will need to work early or late to collaborate with international offices
• Excellent organizational skills to monitor and prioritize multiple activities at once
<• Self-motivated, with the ability to work with minimal supervision
<• Customer facing experience with a customer service attitude
• Requires critical, strategic, and analytical thinking
• Proficiency in MS Office, specifically Excel.
If you are looking to advance your career in Sales Operations, we encourage you to apply today.
Carbonite was launched with a clear goal: Provide easy-to-use, secure and affordable online backup to the consumer market. Today we are a leading provider of data protection, with a comprehensive portfolio of solutions purpose-built for consumers, small and midsized businesses with a global network of partners including VARs, MSPs and OEMs.
Together with Webroot—acquired by Carbonite in 2019—we provide end-to-end data resilience. Our company vision is to safeguard people and businesses from the cost and consequences of data loss and cyber threats. We deliver on that vision with powerful antivirus protection plus easy-to-use backup and recovery services.
Our business requires top talent. We foster a thriving, dynamic environment rich with inventive minds and entrepreneurial spirit. From engineering to sales and marketing, operations and customer support, our 1600 employees are empowered and encouraged to build their careers at Carbonite.
We pride ourselves on hiring standout candidates who shine in a workplace that encourages collaboration and teamwork. Carbonite is growing fast, and we’re currently looking for talented candidates around the globe. Are you ready to grow with us?