Sales Operations Coordinator - Retention at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
General Equivalency Diploma
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Our Merchant Services Retention team is committed to providing top line service to our Merchant relationships for all account related needs.
What you will be doing
Provide administrative support to sales team as well as external customers including phone support, mail distribution, maintaining files and completing weekly and ad-hoc reports.
- • Responds to general inquiries by internal and external customers.
• Processes all equipment orders.
• Processes all rate and limit requests.
• Prepares all incoming agreements for management and maintains files.
• Follows-up with account executive on missing contracts and/or other missing documentation.
• Provides administrative support for sales team.
• Prepares sales reports for review by account executives and sales management.
• Reviews implementation profiles for accuracy, orders requested reports and sends out starter kits.
• Maintains marketing and sales supplies.
• Develops/maintains process documentation for each assigned task.
• Assists in special projects.
• Interfaces with internal customer service on customer inquiries.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
- Proficient in the use of basic office equipment and tools as well as applications specific to the sales function
• Skill in data entry
• Strong customer service skills
• Works well in an environment with firm deadlines; results oriented
• Ability to multi-task and adjust schedules to meet deadlines
• Ability to work in an organized manner
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients and public
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience in Payment/Merchant Services Industry
What we offer you
- Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A competitive wage and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.