Sales Operations, Business Analyst at Zoom Video Communications
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:11 p.m. (MST) on Monday, March 2, 2020
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
Zoom is looking for a Business Analyst (BA) that will support our critical sales systems and related processes with previous experience as a BA/PM in a fast growing company. It will require the ability to analyze existing processes and systems design, create new processes and systems for scale, manage your own project timelines, and juggle and prioritize various projects simultaneously in a high growth company. Experience in implementing detailed solutions to solve multidimensional business challenges is a must as we are a cross-functional support organization. We seek a self-starting individual who can think on their feet, embrace challenging business opportunities, and operate within our existing framework to solve important issues. This position requires a proactive, highly motivated individual with an aptitude for creativity and critical thinking, whom will be expected to take ownership and drive positive change in collaboration with key business stakeholders.
- Own and lead projects in a complex and fast-growing organization
- Managing project deliverables - negotiate timelines with stakeholders, manage timelines and prioritize business expectations
- End-to-end ownership of system enhancements, regression testing, oversight of change control process
- Keen problem identification, prioritization, and impact analysis
- Requirement gathering, BRD creation and approvals, solution design, implementation, test execution, issue triage and knowledge transfer activities
- Establish key metrics and communicating project progress, solutions, and risks
- Documentation, training, and maintenance of existing and new systems
- Key member for our applications management and be point of contact for missions critical and integrated business systems
- Develop, optimize or overhaul new and existing business processes through system configurations or customizations
- Take part in all areas of Zoom’s software development cycle supporting business analysts, developers and other members of the team
- Support and drive systems compliance by maintaining and reinforcing Zoom policies
- Support the team on triaging any development and deployment issues, bugs and fixes
- Create and update functional and technical documentation
- Develop and deploy metrics to answer key business questions.
- Work closely with senior leadership to understand business challenges, and provide data/analysis for better decision making.
- Communicate complex analysis and insights to senior leaders, both verbally and in writing.
- 3+ years of experience analyzing business requirements, researching solutions, and driving system and process implementations
- Must be able to work or relocate to Denver, CO, Overland Park, KS, or Alpharetta, GA and work in office daily.
- Experience navigating requirements across multiple IT systems and an understanding of IT infrastructure
- Bachelor's degree required, ideally in Mathematics, Operations Management Information Systems or related degree
- Must be available outside of business operating hours for system deployments or bug fixes as needed
- Familiarity with CPQ, Billing and Revenue recognition systems and processes
- Familiarity with lead routing and territory management systems and processes
- Experience with self managing projects in fast paced and dynamic environment
- Experience creating BRD’s, FRD’s and obtaining impacted executive stakeholder approvals
- Experience in project and development methodologies
- Experience with SaaS Enterprise systems and SaaS business operations, including technical change management in JIRA or similar tool
- 1+ years of experience with Salesforce.com is required
Zoom Video Communications Company Culture Highlights:
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Work-Life Balance 2019
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Compensation 2019
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Happiness 2019
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Perks & Benefits 2019
• Sales Department is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Diversity on Comparably.
• Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Professional Development on
• Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Overall Culture on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/zoom-video-communications
Get an inside look at the Denver office & culture here: https://youtu.be/xlR46BvpIuI
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!
Read Full Job Description