Sales Operations Analyst at Nylas
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:26 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, October 20, 2021
Nylas is a pioneer and leading provider of universal communications APIs that allow developers to quickly connect their applications to every email, calendar, or contacts provider in the world. Over 100,000 developers around the globe use the Nylas communications platform to process over 1.2 billion API requests and 15TB of data per day from providers such as Gmail, Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo! and more.
Who We Are
Nylas was founded in 2013 and has raised over $175M to date from Tiger Global, 8VC, Spark Capital, Slack, and more; as well as individual investors including Patrick Collison, Co-Founder and CEO of Stripe, John Collison, President and Co-Founder of Stripe, Sebastian Siemiatkowski, CEO of Klarna, and Tony Fadell. Developers around the world use Nylas to quickly and securely build email, scheduling, and work automation features into their applications. Nylas customers include Upwork, Wix, Freshworks, Lever, Dialpad, Ceridian, and Move.com.
Nylas is a BIG advocate for the well-being of its employees, which is why we have embraced a People First philosophy. It’s about giving more autonomy and flexibility to our employees. It’s not about when, where or how the work is accomplished; it’s about adopting a mindset of velocity and trust when tackling the work. It’s about respecting individual working styles, disabilities, and personal schedules, but also ensuring everyone has a better work-life balance. The outcomes will always be more important than the physical location.
Nylanauts have the ability to decide the best workspace or environment that will result in more ideas, engagement, creativity, focus, collaboration, and productivity. Why? Because we want our employees to be great; because we are focussed on being a high-performing team. To achieve this mission, we remove barriers and offer more autonomy. So, Nylanauts are encouraged to find those environments that inspire them to be great. This means Nylanauts can work from the slopes of Montana or from the beaches of Italy.
And if Nylanauts want to work from an office in one of our hubs (San Francisco, Denver, New York City, Toronto, and London), they can! The workspace is there to be utilized.
So, if you’re looking to join a fast-growing company with a beloved, daily-use product, and an authentic mission that puts people first, we want to meet you. Want to know more? Check us out on Comparably and Great Place to Work!
Fastest Growing Companies (Inc 500)
2020 Great Place to Work (Great Place to Work)
2020 Best Places for Professional Development (Comparably)
2020 Happiest Employees (Comparably)
2020 Best Companies for Compensation (Comparably)
2020 Best Companies for Perks & Benefits (Comparably)
2020 Best Companies for Work-Life Balance (Comparably)
As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will perform various functions to improve sales operations processes and efficiency of the sales department
You will undertake quantitative analysis of the Nylas’s sales practices, inventory, operational reports, etc. with the objective of achieving sales tactical or long term goals.
What You'll Do
- Report and provide insight to support the decision-making and strategic planning of the sales and marketing management team
- Report and analyze revenues and revenue-related metrics to assist management in making sound decisions
- Serve as key contact person for supervisors and senior management regarding sales and retention performance
- Analyze data and provide important visualization and dashboards that clearly communicates complex data in a simple form to non-technical audience
- Conduct sales training and mentor new and existing product support analysts on all sales-related procedures, and also consult with external experts when appropriate
- Create a simple and easy-to-follow sales process
- Collaborate with the revops unit to manage and ensure an effective Salesforce instance that adds value
- Responsible for accurate processing of commissions
- Oversee reporting and administration
- Serve as subject matter expert and proffer professional advice on territory sizing and alignment
- Work together with sales team and leadership to implement sales plans
- Provide marketing operations support such as email distributions, collateral, and promotional inventory management
- Supervise client quarterly deliverables content
- Responsible for completing cyclical and quarterly due diligence reports.
What You'll Bring
- 2 Years experience in Sales Operations and/or Finance
- Extensive experience with Salesforce. Salesforce admin certification not required, but strongly preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO): we take this very seriously as we care about the well-being of our employees
- Healthcare: 90% premium coverage for medical, dental and vision for you and your family
- One Medical onsite and tele-health membership for you and dependents
- Additional: Health and DC FSA, Life insurance, with options for STD, LTD
- Retirement Plan: match up to 1% of annual salary for 401k or RRSP contributions
- Education Stipend: $1k annual education & development benefit
- Perk card: $150 per month towards health, wellness, and other perks via Assembly
- Cell Phone: $50 per month stipend towards cell phone reimbursement
- Fully Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks parental leave (maternity & paternity)
Nylas is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Nylas is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Nylas is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also EEO is the Law.
$70,000 - $110,000 + equity
Read Full Job Description