Sales Operations Analyst
Greater Denver Area
TrackVia, the leading low-code application platform in the cloud, is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to join our growing organization. TrackVia’s platform helps companies build applications that improve on-time performance and reduce costs by offering operations leaders the fastest and easiest way to build powerful business applications. Companies like Honeywell, Major League Baseball, The North Face, Stearns Lending, and Brinks rely on TrackVia to digitize their operations.
TrackVia specializes in streamlining and automating critical operational processes and workflows. The TrackVia platform allows businesses to rapidly create custom web and native mobile applications to unite executives, managers and workers with all their data, processes and collaboration in one environment accessible on any device.
This position will report directly to our VP of Finance.
Our employees enjoy full benefits, a self-managed vacation policy, a competitive salary, and commuter benefits (EcoPass).
TrackVia is looking for a rock-star Sales Operations Analyst to join our team. The position will be cross-functional partners with Finance, Sales, and Marketing along with high visibility and interaction with senior management. This role will manage and administer critical software systems for TrackVia and develop, trend, and provide insight into key company metrics and information to help guide our business decision making.
- Develop weekly and monthly reporting along with analysis on KPIs
- Work closely with finance, sales, and marketing to drive meaningful data insights
- Build dashboards and perform ad hoc analysis to identify trends and leading indicators
- Stay current with new tools and systems to improve sales and marketing efficiency
- Serves as subject matter expert on Salesforce CRM management and communication
- Collaborate among multiple departments to implement new business processes
- Ensure accurate customer and prospect data along with revenue and billing information
- Develop and manage compensation plans and incentives
- Manage technical tools and platforms
- Prepare business reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
Qualifications and Background:
- 3-5 years of proven success in directly related role
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Excel power user and proficient in PowerPoint
- Expert Salesforce and familiarity with other systems such as Pardot, SalesLoft and InsightSquared
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Detail oriented with a key eye for data / information accuracy
- Ability to effectively collaborate with executive members
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity and ability to adapt to a growing / dynamic business environment
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Strong presentation and communication skills
Read Full Job Description