Sales: Major Accounts at GigSmart
If you have recently been displaced due to the Covid-19 crisis and you have experience with any staffing or gig economy organization, we want to talk to you!
GigSmart is a fast-growing staffing solution operating within the gig-economy. We create innovative technologies that allow businesses and residential homeowners who have urgent labor needs to source skilled workers within seconds so that they can be working within minutes. GigSmart also connects charities & non-profits with volunteers looking to give back!Role
GigSmart is seeking a Major Account Representative with an entrepreneurial spirit who will be responsible for acquiring and maintaining new business accounts with GigSmart’s key users.
The Major Account Representative will play a critical role in achieving our ambitious application adoption and engagement objectives by building and growing GigSmart transactions with the 50 largest companies in each of our territories.
As a Major Account Representative, you will be part of the Sales Team and will be responsible for the full sales cycle - prospecting, developing relationships and closing.
Successful Representatives are competitive, ambitious and have a drive to constantly exceed expectations. This is primarily an inside sales position, located at GigSmart’s Corporate Office. Some travel will be necessary for larger client relationships.
Sales & Client Support Responsibilities
- Own, manage, and drive the full sales process from first contact through close for new strategic accounts
- Develop new leads through persistent cold calling and individual research to build a healthy pipeline of qualified prospects
- Build relationships with potential clients, uncover their labor needs and present GigSmart’s value proposition
- Create a strong, vertical-focused sales pipeline with or without inbound leads
- Proactively develop sales techniques to effectively identify and quantify strong, qualified new business accounts
- Help potential customers discover unmet needs and how we can fulfill them
- Drive increased engagement of the platforms through effective questions, conversations and ongoing relationship management
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain prospect information and keep comprehensive and up-to-date client information daily in our CRM system
- Participate in and conduct meetings and ongoing training sessions
- Give excellent customer service to each contact
Skills and Competencies
- 3+ years of Insides Sales (Major Account) experience with top 10% documented performance
- Proficient with CRM systems – Hubspot preferred
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change
- Thrive in a high-energy, fast paced setting
- Dynamic, driven, and highly competitive
Expectations of a GigSmart Employee
- Be positive
- Work hard
- Have passion
- Continue to learn
- Exceed expectations