Sales Executive Specialist - Operations at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
General Equivalency Diploma
Travel Percentage :
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responds to general inquiries by internal and external customers.
• Processes all equipment orders.
• Processes all rate and limit requests.
• Prepares all incoming agreements for management and maintains files.
• Follows-up with account executive on missing contracts and/or other missing documentation.
• Provides administrative support for sales team.
• Prepares sales reports for review by account executives and sales management.
• Reviews implementation profiles for accuracy, orders requested reports and sends out starter kits.
• Maintains marketing and sales supplies.
• Develops/maintains process documentation for each assigned task.
• Assists in special projects.
• Interfaces with internal customer service on customer inquiries.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
High school diploma or GED
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Proficient in the use of basic office equipment and tools as well as applications specific to the sales function
• Skill in data entry
• Strong customer service skills
• Works well in an environment with firm deadlines; results oriented
• Ability to multi-task and adjust schedules to meet deadlines
• Ability to work in an organized manner
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients and public
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Developing professional role. Applies basic skills and may develop advanced skills using tools and equipment appropriate for job or specialization. Duties and tasks are standardized. Resolves routine questions and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher levels. Works under close to moderate supervision and follows standard procedures and written instructions to accomplish assigned tasks. Clerical type work including filing, mailing, etc. Consults with senior peers on non-complex processes to learn through experience.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.