Who We Are:
Stateless is on a mission to reinvent network connectivity. Central to that was our initial innovation, where we demonstrated an ability to efficiently decouple state from processing in network functions—a task deemed infeasible in high-performance networking systems, but in doing so, we have opened the door for fundamentally changing how networks are built. Now, we are building the product around that vision. VCs have backed us, and early adopters have validated the business opportunity.
What You Will Do:
Initially, the role is to be an individual contributor who as a key part of the team to continue the technical momentum that Stateless has gained within our Early Adopter accounts. Additionally, this hire is expected set and establish the position responsibilities within the company, identifying the best practices, and methodologies to act a liaison between the customer and product management and engineering. This position is in the Boulder/Denver area and may require up to 50% travel.
- Engage as part of a sales team to achieve or exceed our objectives.
- Drive sales with technical expertise, account management skills, sales ability, and exceptional customer focus.
- Present Stateless’ value proposition to customers and partners.
- Participate in consultation with prospective users and product capability assessment and validation as it applies to the technical sales process.
- Install, support and maintain the Stateless platform at the pre-sales PoC.
- Build long-term business relationships and become a trusted advisor within each account to find opportunities and sell the Stateless platform.
The more of the following you can offer, the better suited you will be for the position:
- Deep understanding of technical sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections, assist in the development of business cases, and technically close deals.
- Ability to build and manage relationships with technical resources at all levels of a customer organization.
- Flexible, dependable, self-starter, and capable of quickly learning new products and technologies.
- Ability to travel as needed to adequately support the sales process for the assigned accounts.
- Excellent communication abilities; oral, written and presentation skills.
- Routing Protocols - BGP, OSPF, ISIS, MPLS technologies (RSVP, LDP, L2VPN, L3VPN), VXLAN
- SDN, SD-WAN, NFV technologies
- Service Provider & Large Scale Enterprise Switching & Routing
- Cloud & Data Center Networking - CLOS, EVPN, VPLS
- Experience configuring Public Cloud instances - AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud
- Network Security - Firewalls, IPsec, UTM
At Stateless you will make an impact right out of the gate. As a company we are challenging the status quo and as a culture we do the same. We stand for a culture in which we are SUPPORTIVE of one another and committed to team diversity, SINCERE in our communication with our colleagues and customers, STUDIOUS in the way we are serious about and accountable for our work, always STRIVING to improve, and ultimately STATELESS where we are willing to adapt as needed.
We take care of you here at Stateless. We offer flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, and contribute 100% of health, dental, and vision costs. Stateless is a Techstars Boulder company with strong venture funding.
We are dramatically ramping and scaling our team; we are aiming for 3x growth in the next 18 months. This is your opportunity to join a highly collaborative environment as part of an innovative, tight-knit team of talented individuals bringing an amazing new product to market. We are already well on our way and are navigating deep into uncharted networking waters. Please think about joining Stateless on this transformational networking journey!